South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2016, 06:53 AM   #1  

Height: 5' 5"

Default TGIF Daily Chat March 18

I'm up and have coffee. Anyone need one after too much green beer yesterday?
Old 03-18-2016, 06:58 AM   #2  

Height: 5' 5"

So wait; what happened to the forecast of early spring!?! Our forecast has been down-graded; single digits tonight and s*#%@ is falling this morning. I know, I know....it's only March but I was getting greedy for the green stuff to start growing.

Another workday and then we have spring break next week. No big trip planned; mostly niggles but I will spend Easter with my parents.

But I have plenty of coffee and even put in a shot of SF french vanilla syrup to celebrate Friday. That will get me through the morning.

Have a good day chicks.
Old 03-18-2016, 07:04 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

I will admit, I don't like beer. Green beer? Um, no thanks. I'll stick to apple pie moonshine .

We are supposed to get into the 20's overnight too Beth, but I haven't looked to see if that's changed (it was originally lower). I don't want my spring blooms to die!

Today I'm meeting a friend for breakfast. I asked if she could bring me to one of my appointments, and she hadn't gotten an update, so it's a good excuse for a morning out . My plan is to go to Wegman's afterwards, but we'll see if that happens!

Anyone with exciting plans for a Friday night? (HA HA HA HA HA!!)
Old 03-18-2016, 07:37 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning. Been awake since three although there was no dog alarm this morning. Sometimes five hours of sleep is enough, I guess but it truly annoys me.

The dogs did well at the groomer's spa yesterday although I was embarrassed by how matter Jazz's fur was. He sure looks like a tiny dog minus his huge buffalo coat that make him look like a cushion. The groomer gave him a St Patrick's Day necktie and Millie felt really girly in her green ribboned topnot! Of course the weather has turned cold again so Jazz will be shivering when he goes outside.

My wonderful doctor was very gentle with me and did make adjustments to my meds which I absolutely MUST take regularly. He's encouraging me to go back to the gym and I popped in there and signed up again. My poor toes won't be happy but the rest of my body will thank me. I should be there right now but feel way too draggy and may go back to bed for a while. Monday is a better day to start, right?

Book Club is at Heather's place tonight but I may opt out since I know I'll be pretty wiped out by then. The weekend is looking plugged already with a "Celebration of Life" for a colleague from the Mill Society tomorrow afternoon and then, on Sunday a sort of Open House at the Town Hall where folk will bring their old pictures and documents for microfilming for the archives project. We will also officially open an Archive section at the Delta Library for folks to peruse. Things are hopping in "Delty" as the old folks call it.
Old 03-18-2016, 08:32 AM   #5  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

I woke up thinking I woke up late but then realized I am wfh today so all was good. The weather is back in the 40's for us, I will still take it.

This was a long week and glad it is almost over. I have nothing on the agenda this weekend other than chores and maybe finishing moving DD1 stuff out of DD2 room into her own room.

Tonight we are going to meet DD2 new boyfriend, they have been going out for a couple of months now. I told her I don't want to meet if you are not really interested in them. We meet the last one and then she broke up with him a month later.

Beth we are going down to Biloxi to visit my parents and my sister who lives with them. We get a bonus that my two nieces and great niece will be coming for the last part of our trip there as well. My two older kids are not coming only DD2.

Tywnn enjoy your breakfast with your friend and I hope she is able to take you to one of your appointments.

Ruth don't you hate when you wake up and can't go back to sleep. Glad that you signed up for the gym, you will feel so much better when you start going, sometimes you don't look forward at all to exercising but once your done you feel so good.

Have a wonderful Friday everyone!

Last edited by Pearlrose; 03-18-2016 at 08:32 AM.
Old 03-18-2016, 09:00 AM   #6  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

Am reminding myself I need to reset all the clocks here since I was gone last week. LOL.

I got some rest last night and am now ready to face the day. I haven't quite decided my plans yet as I was going to go to Denver but it's snowing quite heavily right now. It's still early I have time to make a decision then I will just keep moving forward here in the house. I got the refrigerator sorted out in my groceries put away in the kitchen cleaned up. When I'm trying to make good food choices that really helps.

I might get back here later but right now it's time for more coffee. Have a great day everyone!
Old 03-18-2016, 09:01 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning no green beer here either yuck! It wasn't too bad yesterday. I did get woken up by my cell phone at 2:30. They had an incident which warranted making a notification to someone of higher rank. They chose me over my boss. Probably wise since I a the lesser of the two evils lol. Managed to sleep until 8:30!

Yes we too are expecting the "s" word

Beth Happy Anniversary

Tammy enjoy your breakfast with your friend. I hope she can take you to your appointment.

Ruth Coconut is due for his spring sheering too. He looks so funny when I'm done. Kudos on rejoining the gym. I know I need to schedule my work outs or they don't happen.

Pearlrose good luck meeting DD2 boyfriend.

I actually got a lot accomplished at work yesterday. After last night's incident, I have more to do when I get in. But first my usual routine here, which includes more coffee!!!!! Happy Friday for those who celebrate lol I still have today and tomorrow to get through.
Closed Thread