Old 09-30-2015, 06:50 PM   #1  
restart 5/27/14

S/C/G: 197.4/161.6/150

Height: 5'5"

Default Back after gallbladder surgery

Several months ago after feeling awful for months I finally went to the doctor. Was diagnosed with gallstones. Though I was trying my hardest to stay IP with alternatives it came to the point that eating was not about staying on IP but rather trying not to feel sick. Needless to say I went off IP and just tried my best to not be sick. I have surgery to remove my gallbladder on the 17th of Sept. I am ready to give it another go and get the weight off I have put on. I am hoping that I can tolerate the diet this time. I am still being very careful about what I eat. Before the surgery eating veges especially lettuce was a killer. It felt like it took 7 or 8 hours to digest. My doctor cannot confirm that the diet had anything to do with me having the surgery but it all started bothering me after losing 50 pounds within a very short amount of time. Anyway, I fell fat and gross and am ready to do this again. Wish me luck!!
jemma51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 01:45 PM   #2  

Good luck Jemma

You might also want to post and say hello on the Newcomer's Thread and/or the 2015 Starters thread. Those are threads people check quite a bit and interact on, they don't always have time to check the individual threads as much. Hope things keep going well for you.
Grateful4Health is offline   Reply With Quote