South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2015, 06:53 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Friday Chat - September 18

Good morning. My Keurig gave me only 1/2 mug of coffee this morning. I guess it's time to do maintenance. We have very hard water and it may be clogged. No time to do that this morning but maybe later.

I have to be at the Mill by 8 so won't linger in here. We have the school tour coming for 8:30 and found out last night that we also need to demonstrate some bread making to the students. (A little advance notice would have been great!) We'll be able to show the kneading process and I do have a baked loaf from the freezer but ... Obviously the teacher who booked the tour has no idea of the time it takes to make bread from scratch! We'll also get out the corn sheller and the rope maker for entertainment.

Brother Dave will be here mid-afternoon so I'll be in overdrive this afternoon. I still need to get a green veggie and something for dessert. The roast will take some time to prep for the oven but I am planning to cheat with gravy from a mix and cook the potatoes around the roast in the oven.

Not sure if I am TGIFing or not! Another coffee may help.
Old 09-18-2015, 08:53 AM   #2  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning Ruth,

Sounds like you have a very busy day ahead of you. Enjoy the company of your brother this afternoon.

Today I am starting out wfh and then going in to work mid morning for a couple of meetings (didn't have to car pool with son so makes it easier)

Tonight DD2 has a dance, DH wants to go to Balloon Glow in St Louis so have to figure out, I may just stay home so I can run DD2 around.

Have a wonderful Friday!
Old 09-18-2015, 10:18 AM   #3  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

It's complicated here this morning. Seems like all kinds of new issues are popping up. Sister just texted me that mothers toilet is leaking. Oh well. I have a plan for the pool and then will work on dealing with things.

Happy Friday everyone!
Old 09-18-2015, 11:59 AM   #4  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning.

Ruth - Bread from scratch - makes me drool just thinking about it.

Rose - Balloon Glow sounds interesting. Enjoy your day.

Debbie - Hope your day settles down.

I've been to the gym and grocery store. I work this afternoon into evening. It's rainy here so will probably do some genealogy research or read a book (which will likely result in napping).

Yesterday DH and I ended up going to a movie. Spent time on the phone last night with DS to hear about his apartment search. He went back to his top pick today and filled out an application. Did I already mention that he is moving from PA to CT to be near his girlfriend?

Have a great day, all.
Closed Thread