Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 07-25-2015, 07:09 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 141 / 121 / 110

Height: 5'3

Exclamation Bloated or pounds?

Hello!

So I've been a diet for more than a year now and I already lost 20 pounds! I'm a 17-year-old girl(I say it because it can help you with your answer maybe). The thing is...for 3 days straight I went so overboard(well for me, don't say thing like ''that's nothing'' please for me it's something). Like each dinner that I had for 3 days wasn't healthy at all compared to my original diet!

Thursday night, I went to the restaurant with my grandma and I had a chicken-salad ciabatta with fries. Friday night(yesterday) I had the greek salad at McDonalds(with the grilled chicken not the fried though) and tonight my father made some burgers(like he takes some meat, onions and sauce and makes a patty with it himself), I ate only one with a bit of ketchup, mustard and a pickle. I wasn't going to take a dessert but I did and it was a Drumstick ice-cream cone(200 calories).

That's all the of the bad food I had for 3 days. During those days, my lunches and breakfasts were healthy, it's only at dinner time that i seemed to lose it Maybe you have to consider that thursday after my big restaurant meal I went for a 3,5 km run and friday(without noticing) i skipped lunch! So, I want to know if I will pile up pounds because starting tomorrow I will be back on eating healthy and less and on monday i will start my workout routine again! (i run 3 times a week and do abs on the same days that i run). You also have to know that I don't usually have ''cheat'' days or meals so eating 3 big and not healthy dinners IN A ROW was, for me, kind of a big deal(mentally). So yeah, I guess I just need reassurance or something like that anyway feel free to ask if i forgot something!

ps: English is not my first language sorry for the mistakes

pps: the real question there was if i gain weight from this, will it be real pounds or ''water weight''?

Last edited by ariannedl; 07-25-2015 at 07:10 PM. Reason: mistakes
ariannedl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 08:13 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Ariannedl! It does not look like you ate enough during those 3 meals to account for an additional 3500 calories, which is what it takes (approximately) to add a pound of fat. If you gain weight, I have no doubt it will be water weight, and it will come back off pretty easily. Congrats on the 20 lbs off!!!

Last edited by Jacqui_D; 07-25-2015 at 08:15 PM.
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 08:30 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 141 / 121 / 110

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui_D View Post
Ariannedl! It does not look like you ate enough during those 3 meals to account for an additional 3500 calories, which is what it takes (approximately) to add a pound of fat. If you gain weight, I have no doubt it will be water weight, and it will come back off pretty easily. Congrats on the 20 lbs off!!!
Thank you for your answer! I guess I just have to get back and on track and everything will be okay then! Thank you!!
ariannedl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 08:13 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 242/185/155

Height: 5'8

Default Ughhh, Bloating is the Worst problem w/. me Too

No matter how hard i try,

It just seems

like its impossible to get rid of these thighs.

The bloating in my belly is even worse than that too.

no matter how hard i try

its impossible to get rid of this jelly belly.

I try to pray daily for God's help to keep my spirits up while I continue to try

to rid myself of these thighs.

I pray and pray every single day.

Though I don't even feel worthy as a single lady on a date so I don't even go there, and

its quite alright with me, my thighs, and i.

I will continue to pray every day for God to help my issue w/ bloating and thunder thighs, and other imperfections to slowly tone up and help me feel

better about my body and myself.

Ughhh, and it's time for another dental exam and cleaning, ughhh???

I hope i don't have another new mouthful o cavities again?????

Wish me LUCK?

AMEN::coffee2 :: brr:

Last edited by 1Bluerose68; 09-07-2015 at 08:21 PM.
1Bluerose68 is offline   Reply With Quote