Old 07-08-2015, 08:28 PM   #1  

S/C/G: .

Height: .

Unhappy *Sigh* Back again...

Hi everyone!
I think this is my 3rd time starting over here and with weight loss. I'm such a yo-yo dieter.
The sad thing was logging in and seeing my old numbers. I'm back and I've brought with me 30+ pounds from what I weighed then. I'm just thinking that I could have kept going then and I would have been a healthy weight by now.
The most that I've ever lost in a previous attempt is 62 pounds and now I need to lose at least 120. I've almost always been overweight, so that could be tricky.
I quit smoking a little over 1 year ago after 22 years of smoking. I want to be a healthy person and I feel like if I can ditch the cigarettes, then I most certainly can ditch the weight as well.
I just wanted to say HI to everyone on the 100 lb. board and that I am looking forward to becoming more active on 3FC!
Now time to get fit!
Goldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 03:17 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 243/204/140

Height: 63"

Hi I'm new to 3FC but sadly not to dieting... I can totally relate on the gaining of old weight lost. My coming here brought with me the realisation that I was back to my heaviest weight and then a bit more.

BUT.. you've made a big important step in coming back and resetting those tickers. you can do this! Don't beat yourself up anymore, be positive and look forward to the day ahead and losing weight one day at a time.

Look forward to seeing you around - we've got a July thread here or challenges in the other section too if you fancy jumping on board.
PurpleJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 12:30 AM   #3  
Tired Of Just Surviving

S/C/G: 315/272/215

Height: 5'7

Most of us are repeat offenders. Welcome back! I am back also so it if very nice to meet you.
SmallSteps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 07:22 PM   #4  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

I'm starting over for a 3rd time too.
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 07:59 PM   #5  
Never ever giving up!

S/C/G: See ticker :)

Height: 5'4.5"

Another re-starter here. I totally get that it's not great seeing the old numbers.. But hey, at least we're here, right? Great job quitting smoking! Such a great step to a healthier life. I wish I could quit as well, but I just keep failing lol...someday!

See you around, and I wish you the best of luck
Em Coconut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 10:30 AM   #6  

S/C/G: .

Height: .

Thank you everyone for the welcome backs!
I think weight loss is a lot like quitting smoking. You might fail a few times, but if you brush yourself off and get back to it, then one time you will succeed.
I started a fitness work out today. It is the first time in a long time that I've exercised. It felt good!
I promised myself that I will get some form of exercise in every single day, whether it be a full work-out or a leisurely stroll around the neighborhood. It is important to move and keep at it!
Good luck everyone!
Goldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 07:32 PM   #7  
Amanda

S/C/G: 272.5/see ticker/172.5

Height: 5'4

Another restarter over here! You're right, logging in and seeing my old numbers makes me super sad...I'd kill to be where I was at when I stopped posting here.

But we can do this! Gotta recommit and keep at it this time.
DreadPiratePanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 02:18 PM   #8  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

Seeing my join date makes me really sad cause if I would of stayed with it in 2013 I would be maintaining by now
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 04:00 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 175/174/155

Height: 5'6"

Hi re starters, I am so sick og yo yoing .I gained 28lbs since I am in menopause since age 38,now 43 next week,.At age 40 I went down to 152lbs and my goal then was 140 ,now I would like to get to 150 but every monday I seem to have gained back the same 3 lbs ugh
merowi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 09:30 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 370/352/180

Height: 5"11

Another re-starter here, as well! Let's all help each other and we can do this together
Newfie Jen is offline   Reply With Quote