Old 01-04-2015, 12:23 PM   #1  
SummerRuth2013-MFP

S/C/G: 275.5/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'5

Default New to WW

Hi guys. I'm Summer and I am new to the whole Weight Watchers thing. The last time I lost any actual weight was in 2010 when I lost 30 lbs in 6 months. But I didn't keep it off since I got pregnant and have since had two kids. I am confused on whether I should focus first on tracking food or making sure I get enough water and then focus on tracking and lastly, focus on exercise? I am a full-time student as is my husband and we have a 3 year old and a 1 year old together. Suggestions? I am open to any and all. Thanks and I look forward to the journey together!
Mama_Angel_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 12:53 PM   #2  
Loving Simply Filling

S/C/G: 195/161.4/164

Height: 5'8"

Welcome!! Water and food go hand in hand. So focus on those things first. WW asks for 6 cups of water a day, so that is not too bad. Weight loss is 90% what you eat and 10% how you move. So start with your food and tracking then work in exercise when you can. You can do this.
Dixiemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 02:46 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/130

Height: 5'4

Do whatever feels best for you, and what you think you can handle. For me that meant I first cut out soda, and worked on drinking water. Then I worked on diet by starting WW, and then I started working in exercise once diet felt under control and easy to track. Basically don't overload yourself. It's a lifestyle change, so it's okay to take it slow
sunarie is offline   Reply With Quote