Old 11-29-2014, 07:50 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 285/165/165

Height: 5'9"

Default Thankful for Whole Foods, nutrient dense, high fat eating.

Such a year and half. Since discovering low carb, Paleo, Primal (we eat dairy) our lives have been transformed. Way beyond weight. I feel, we feel incredible. Full of life, healthy, but most of all ourselves.

Hard to explain, but eating the foods we were meant to eat, as I see it, transforms everything, for the better.

Recently celebrated our 10 year anniversary. Here is a picture of us transformed. It can happen. So many passionate people online. Good luck to everyone.
PrimalLarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 07:51 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 285/165/165

Height: 5'9"

Trying pic again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20141129_064147.jpg (40.6 KB, 37 views)
PrimalLarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 02:34 AM   #3  
High Fat/Low Carb=Happy!

Height: 5'9" Age: 50

Larry, you guys look great!

And I'm with you in terms of just "feeling yourself". In my case I've lived with low grade depression in recent years. LCHF eliminated that, poof. Ditto the anxiety I was dealing with (gotta love menopausal hormones). Heck, I'd eat this way even if it didn't make losing weight easier because of how much better I feel emotionally/mentally and it's why my husband will be starting soon. What gets me, I always had a "clean" diet, gluten free and moderate unrefined carbs in the form of starchy veggies or brown rice (rarely). But something wasn't right, the hunger pangs, cravings and energy crashes were still there and losing weight was like the worlds hardest climb. I had resigned myself to constant hunger for the rest of my life to lose any weight, I physically cannot exercise as I once did before joint and tendon deterioration. Now my energy levels are stable, and so is my mood. LCHF gave me a way to enjoy my life and eating without feeling constantly deprived.

I confess I may be becoming a coconut junkie, tho ... and I have yet to find anything that isn't improved with the addition of cream, butter or avocado :-)
ReNew Me is offline   Reply With Quote