South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2014, 06:16 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Default Wednesday Wake Up Beach Chat 10/15

Good morning how is this possible, I am first one to make coffee???
Old 10-15-2014, 06:21 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Hmmmm strange it is Wednesy right???

DS returned to school with a quick pit stop at Price Chopper. Thanksgiving break will be a little longer. Today is my Aunt Gail's 80th and my pup Mick's 15th birthday. I cannot believe either one of their ages. Time certainly passes quickly.

I better get a move on as I leave for the conference soon. My plan is P1 for the three days. Keep your fingers crossed. Two days of poor choices bumped me up, way up I really need to manage my anxiety better.

Yes both dresses fit. I decided on the simple v neck dress. Covers my legs better and not too dressy.
Have a great day
Old 10-15-2014, 06:52 AM   #3  

Height: 5' 5"

Morning Jennifer! I also find it funny when I am first. We are up and DH made the coffee. I am just stopping by before I run out the door.

Jennifer I feel your pain on creeping weight. I have to find the motivation to really examine what I am eating.

To all the chicks to come have a great day!!
Old 10-15-2014, 06:54 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Thanks for getting the coffee on, Jennifer. Yep, it's Wednesday already, and it's looking to be a showery, windswept, one here today. I'm glad both of your dresses fit, and I think I would have gone with the v-neck one, too. V-necks are always so flattering. It won't be long before your son is back on break again, and I'm so glad you both had a good visit.

I'm hoping Cindy has a lot of errand-running for me this morning, since there's not much else to do. The guys have the kitchen all torn up and I threw sheets over everything to keep the dust out. We keep telling ourselves how wonderful it's going to be when it's all finished, but it's a major renovation that will be going on for several more weeks yet.

Well, my overnight oats are calling me. I skipped supper last night since I got home late, and now I'm hungry!
Old 10-15-2014, 07:04 AM   #5  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning.

Last night I had book club and there was such drama! We are a tiny group and now two of our members are apparently having some major issue. Sigh. Threw a wrench in our planning for our annual holiday party and dates for next year. I sooo don't want to get in the middle.

Tomorrow we leave town for a road trip wedding. And then I have one day home before I head off to the spa. So today I'm going to pack for trip 1 and lay out as much as I can for trip 2. We got invited to the baseball play off game this afternoon. Lots to do, lots to do.

Have a great day.
Old 10-15-2014, 07:36 AM   #6  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Busy Beachers! Yes, it's definitely Wednesday and I slept until 7! I feel like I'm "on vacation" although I have been keeping busy - doing what I want to do. Gotta love choosing your own busy.

Today I need to decide what to take with me on my mini-trip. Bancroft really is a small town - population less than 4000 but twice as many elk and bear. I'm sure I can find things of interest. I have my Kobo and hand sewing in case rain keeps me indoors but do intend to explore between showers.

So today will be a day of odds and ends. If our grant cheque arrives, I'll have to run to the bank but, other than that, it's a Ruthie and the mutts kind of day. It's sprinkling a bit right now so I won't be able to rake leaves or sweep the carpet of white pine needles off the deck.

Happy Humpless Hump Day!
Old 10-15-2014, 08:02 PM   #7  

Height: 5' 7"

Decided to stop in real quick, never did make it here yesterday or this morning.
Been super busy at work, good news is I have been eating super clean since Sunday.

I should be able to check in tomorrow
Old 10-15-2014, 11:08 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 210/204/170-ish

Height: 5'8"

WaistingTime, congrats on the Royals win. So excited for them after a long dry spell. You got to see a great game.

I have been trolling the SB threads for a few days. Ready to jump back on the wagon tomorrow. Time to get it done!
Closed Thread