South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2014, 06:28 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default First TGIF in October

Good morning and welcome to another sunny and warmish Friday. That is supposed to change when a cold front moves in tonight. I pity the poor bride and groom tomorrow when the forecast is wind and rain.

I'm up too early, as usual, and have done a wee bit of sewing to take with me to Quilting today. We are pushing crafts to sell at our bake sale and bazaar the end of the month. I am also taking back some placemat fabric as I am becoming more realistic about how much I can do. I am planning a mini-vacation right after Thanksgiving and do not intend to spend it sewing Christmas crafty stuff.

I will make my excuses at noon and be home this afternoon to enjoy what may be the last "summery" day of the year. I might even sit in the sun on the back deck and read a magazine. I'm planning to grill souvlaki tonight and may even invite someone to join me. Of course, this will all change if the cold front hits a bit early.

Just remembered I need to do devilled eggs for Joanne's "porch party" tomorrow night and a loaf of sandwiches for a Fair Board event Sunday so had better hit the grocery store today for a minor shop.

Hope your Friday is a good ending to the work week.
Old 10-03-2014, 06:53 AM   #2  

Height: 5'8"

Good morning Ruth! Mmmmm - souvlaki, how do you make that?

TGIF for sure around here today. The week seemed sooooo long and last weekend wasn't great, so we all are happy to head into this weekend, which is very chill, at least as of now. Today for me on tap is just work, grocery shopping after work, and then coming home and relaxing. We have a staff lunch, so I'm not sure what lunch will turn out to be. I'll also do some tidying up tonight. I want to wake up tomorrow to a clean house!
Old 10-03-2014, 07:36 AM   #3  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning

The chill is already here. I dashed out and covered my sweet peas to see if I could hold them over another day or two. We found a new tenant so my plan today is to go up and cross everything off my procrastinated list.

Happy Friday everyone!
Old 10-03-2014, 08:55 AM   #4  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning.

I missed the hormone discussion yesterday and will pipe in with my biggest complaint - belly fat! My mom warned me it would happen someday. I hate when she's right! I've managed to keep my weight stable but it has shifted significantly in the past couple of years.

I'm at the gym this morning and then I'll hit up two stores for groceries on the way home. I work the closing shift tonight.

It's supposed to get much colder here this week. I'm not ready.
Old 10-03-2014, 09:01 AM   #5  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

The cold front has hit us today. DH and I leave tomorrow for the conference trip I still need to pack today. I got my briefcase packed

Gotta run have a meeting.

Have a great day everyone
Old 10-03-2014, 07:30 PM   #6  

Height: 5'8"

Karen - yup. Not that I'm going to do it (or could afford it even if I wanted to do it), but I often wonder about liposuction for menopausal belly fat. Sometimes I feel like I look pregnant!
Old 10-03-2014, 08:47 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Late check in. We had a beautiful day here was happy to be on patrol. Tomorrow I have the desk. Which is fine as I am working on a project for work. Ruth I hope the bride and groom get nice weather tomorrow....Debbie I highly doubt you procrastinate....Karen and Matilda I think I can handle a little tummy fat, it's tricep droop I fear. My mom calls it bat wings
Closed Thread