Old 09-29-2014, 07:52 PM   #1  
girl disappearing

S/C/G: 311/239.2/195

Height: 5'5"

Default long time no see

Apparently, the last time I logged into 3FC was nearly a year ago: October 1, 2013

Eeeeeek.

So, let's recap shall we? In February 2013 I got down to 175 but soon after personal and professional stresses hit and I just could not get a grip and when I left in October 2013 I was at 204 and I'm now at 245.

(ugh.)

But, in that time I've completed two half marathons and have become a certified spinning instructor. But I am so not happy with that number on the scale and I honestly right now can't figure out what happened. Back in June I was at 235 and I was okay with that, really, 'cause after a year and a half of yo-yo dieting I had seemed to get to a number that I could maintain and still be active but that 245 like I don't know WTF is going on because my eating habits are better so something is just obviously not clicking in my brain.

So then I stopped and thought what made me so successful the first time around? And I realized two things: 1) I managed to lose my first 50 way back when (starting at 311) without any exercise at all. So, this was clearly a food issue and since becoming more active I had obviously started using exercise as an excuse to eat more which is just not okay. And 2) I had 3FC. I don't really do WW meetings, I like it online and 3FC was my meeting and I have neglected this little forum for far too long so I am now back and will hopefully get my butt in gear with the accountability and awesomeness that is this board.
Tudor Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 07:19 AM   #2  
Sassafrass

S/C/G: 325/240/175

Height: 5'5"

so glad to see you're back, gorgeous! I'd love to see this forum pick back up like it used to be!

I hear you though. I'm struggling with the "what went so terribly wrong" aspect of it. I'm an athlete, ffs. This isn't suppose to be happening again. There is something about the 240s that was a breaking point for me again. I saw 244 and panicked.

3FC has always been a huge source of support. I do the in person meetings, but I haven't really clicked with anyone. I also just moved to a 4 day work week with 10 hour rotating shifts so my WW meeting will be switching weekly. I'm dying to make the same connections here again. I'm still friends with Keri (GetOutYourCane) from here on FB and we talk probably weekly online.

So glad you're back!

Last edited by SoMuchFattitude; 09-30-2014 at 07:19 AM.
SoMuchFattitude is offline   Reply With Quote