South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2014, 06:49 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Friday June 20 and TGIF!

It's been a long and rough week with way to much happening! The weekend looks great weather-wise and I sure hope to get outside and enjoy it. Absolutely no gardening happened this week although I did get a handful of niggles done indoors.

Today I may be able to get caught up on accounting postings and also make a run to pick up the first batch of schoolwork for Delta Fair. I can't believe it's less than five weeks away! My summers are always too busy and too short!

Time for another coffee and knock off another few niggles.

TGIF!!!!!
Old 06-20-2014, 06:52 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

TGIF!!

I just remembered our space bar is broken, just imagine how long this is taking!

Work today, then off tomorrow...then fly to CA Sunday for work.

orIcouldjusttypeeverythinglikethissothatitisawhole lotfaster
Old 06-20-2014, 06:57 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

It's going to be a gorgeous day here for the last day of Spring. Lots of sunshine, and no humidity!

Sorry your week was so rough, Ruth. I hope you can wrap up things today.

I had a relatively easy week and really enjoyed getting off at noon. I do miss the girls, but next week will be back to normal. Today, Dad wants to try out a new restaurant in Lancaster that he's heard about, and we have to do some shopping for him for my niece's wedding next week. So that's the plan for the day.
Old 06-20-2014, 07:08 AM   #4  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning. I have a busy day ahead of me. Gym first. Then meeting my mom later at a store to try on clothes together. Then running by tailor to pick up something they were altering. Then working the closing shift.

Yesterday we tried a short hike. I ached all over and was actually glad that it started to rain so I had an excuse not to go further. I got my lab results from my recent doctor's visit and all tests were normal. My cholesterol was maybe the best it has ever been with my good cholesterol off the charts and my bad cholesterol very low. I guess my husband's breakfast concoction has been as hearth healthy as he thinks. Or maybe it has helped to cut out gluten. Either way, I think I'll try staying off the statin until I see her for my physical in a few months. (Did I share she had said it was okay to go off for a few weeks to see if it was causing my aches?) This might be my only opportunity to see if I can impact my numbers enough with diet now - I wasn't able to when I was younger.

Have a great day.
Old 06-20-2014, 07:30 AM   #5  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

I agree, Ruth, Summers are way to short! Thanks for getting us started this morning!

Linda, have a nice lunch with your dad!

Karen, I hope you are able to have good results without the statin. You never know until you try!

Tammy, Icanreadyourpostjustfine! I had forgotten you were going to California for work!

I actually got some sleep last night and my plan is to head right out to the yard this morning (after another cup of coffee). The laundry is in and dishes put away. I made some major headway cleaning yesterday so we're winding down just in time for me to head back to work on Sunday. I had a prospective tenant call last night and I'm going to go meet them at their current place this morning. I'm determined to get someone good into this place!

Have a great Friday everyone!
Closed Thread