South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2014, 05:03 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Well It's Wednesday - June 4

Am I right? Been awake since 3 and finally got up after tossing and turning. Too much on my mind. I'm going to have to start removing it and putting it in the jar of formaldehyde on the dresser every night.

Yesterday it rained ALL day - not a break at all! I went to the Office and got the staff checked in but the day's plans were just washed away. I did slosh to the bank but then came home and stayed available by phone for the day. I ploughed through a stack of data entry and nearly have the accounting system up to date.

Off to the dentist for usual cleaning this a.m. and will have her advise the periodontist that I am not going ahead with the implant. I can find better use for the $4K and the wee space doesn't show at all. I'll drop off another bank deposit and then collect darling Jazz for per therapy early this afternoon. Everything in the garden will still be wet but I hope to get those last two rows of seeds planted - Rainbow Chard and wax beans! I'll need to get out the chainsaw to harvest the asparagus!

Time for another coffee and to crank up the day. It's Hump Day, right? I hope your camel is friendly and not too steep.
Old 06-04-2014, 06:21 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning Ruth sorry your plans got washed away yesterday. I too struggle with loss of sleep because my brain just doesn't shut off.

Last day off before returning to work Oh how I am going to miss my relaxing mornings. Quick coffee and smoothie then will get a jump start on my food planning before going with Joe to the bank closing. He gets nervous about these things. Otherwise just a few little odds and ends to take care of.

Have a happy hump day
Old 06-04-2014, 06:45 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Happy Hump Day!

I hope it's not too muddy to get those seeds planted, Ruth. We had showers overnight, but it's dry and sunny now.

Enjoy your last day of your break, Jennifer, and I hope Joe's closing goes smoothly.

Just a normal Wednesday is expected here, and I have a hairdresser appt right after I drop the girls off for riding lessons. That's all my excitement for the day.

Last edited by cottagebythesea; 06-04-2014 at 06:46 AM.
Old 06-04-2014, 06:55 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning chicks! I do hope it is a happy hump day for y'all.

Started the morning off with a run/walk. I'm trying to slowly increase my distance so I don't get too run down like last time. It was an absolutely gorgeous morning, and I was definately the first one out with all the cobwebs I caught!

Today is my first day of work!! (and therefore why I wanted exercise...) I'm really not too nervous about it, I guess since I've been doing this 15 years now, I'm just going to a different location. I should've baked something as bribery .

I hope everyone has a great day. I'd do personals, but I have 45 min less than normal now in the AM....
Old 06-04-2014, 07:43 AM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

I have kittens - gray, black, tabby. Free to good homes! They are driving Jazz nuts as they try to sneak up onto HIS deck.
Old 06-04-2014, 08:10 AM   #6  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

The only thing that I don't seem to have to make this day any crazier is kittens on my porch! Good news is that it keeps going through my mind this morning as things unfold is stay on your food plan stay on your food plan stay on your food plan!

You are all just the very best! I know that the one reason why I hold things together these days is because I have all of you to say hello to every day. Thank you!

Last edited by Lexxiss; 06-04-2014 at 08:11 AM.
Old 06-04-2014, 11:41 AM   #7  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Had meetings all morning so just now getting to my office. I am hungry and ready for lunch already lol, I can tell I am off grains.

Ruth hope your day goes well, I have enough critters here

Cottage enjoy your day

Tywnn hope your first day a new position goes well for you

Jekel enjoy your last day before going back to work.

Debbie that is why I post here as well, it always gets me back on track, totally mentally.

I also think I am having withdrawals from gum, I know it sounds crazy but I enjoy chewing gum but jaw is hurting less already so I know it's for the best. DD2 ended up getting sick yesterday so we did not go to Ortho and she hung out on the sofa she seems to better today so we shall see if she makes it to swim team tonight or not.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Old 06-04-2014, 04:44 PM   #8  

Height: 5' 5"

Hey chicks, quick afternoon post here on my way downstairs to do some aerobics. I'm with Debbie, checking in here keeps me focused.

My hump day was productive- so much to do to wrap up the school year. Full scale review with the kids before our state exams.

Hope everyone had an enjoyable and OP day!
Closed Thread