Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2003, 09:17 AM   #1  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default Magical Monday

Starting Thread, back in two seconds to post!
Old 07-07-2003, 09:21 AM   #2  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Talking Good Morning!!

"Magical Monday" is sort of an oxymoron, since there really is nothing magical about Monday's, especially after a long weekend.

How was everyone's weekend? I kind of cruised through the posts and it looks like the people who were on over the weekend had a nice one. Mine was pretty uneventful, except that I totally blew the whole eating thing. Thursday is when it all began, and last night it ended with a banana split. But, it's a new week, my goal for this week is to get through the week OP and stay that way over the weekend.

My weekend was quiet, but really nice. Thursday night, Aaron and I went to the bar with my sister and her BF. Friday night, we went to my friend Stephanie's apartment and had steaks. Saturday and yesterday we spent cleaning. As you can see, it was one thrill after another.

That's about all I have to say. I'll stop back in later to respond to posts....
Old 07-07-2003, 10:40 AM   #3  

I flubbed the first time in 2 1/2 weeks. I ate 1pt over with half a bag of 94%FF popcorn. I know its not a big deal but for 2 weeks I ate RIGHT at my middle point and last night I ate a point over my highest so I was sorta downon my self.

I think if I eat one pt less today Ill feel evened out.

Weekend ok- sorta boring. Did make fake reeses frozen cups though.. mmm peanutbuttery and chocolate and only a pt!

Tiff
Old 07-07-2003, 10:43 AM   #4  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Morning Jess!
You aren't the only one who blew eating this weekend I think it was unavoidable today is back on the horse tho
James and I had 3 bbqs on friday we made it too 2 then fireworks then back to the firehouse for more fireworks then too 2 of his friends house which was a thrill for me b/c the wife hates me and cut me off whenever i said anything pfft whatever
saturday was just bleh
Sunday we did lunch with his parents *note Smartdogs don't taste like hotdogs at all flew his planes in the park and took my dog to another park then had dinner with my parents then he conked out on my couch (he doesnt have ac at the moment
Old 07-07-2003, 10:54 AM   #5  

yah my weekend sucked too (points wise). i am afraid to weigh in wednesday, it is only my 2nd week. i am going to do real good from this point on! hey tiff, how do you make fake reeses?
Old 07-07-2003, 11:41 AM   #6  
A Yankee in Virginia

Was it possible to eat right over the holiday? I wanted to so badly, but I was over points Friday and Saturday. Friday I went to a cookout at my friend's place on the beach ... it was so cool -- we could see the fireworks at the Army base across the river. I started out eating OK, a grilled chicken leg, one BBQ rib, some pasta salad, some fruit salad ... but then the rum drinks got the best of me. I had three of them, and then I had a hot dog. Saturday I went to another cookout, and didn't do too badly (didn't drink any alcohol there), but I had had a big lunch so I ended up over points. I was back on track yesterday and went to the gym, too. This will work! It's just frustrating to me that I have another 16 lbs to lose just to get where I was in November for my wedding.

Sigh.

Welcome, Tiff!

KT: Glad the interview went well! What was it for again?

Hello to Amber, Kierie and Jess! Come out and play everyone!
Old 07-07-2003, 12:05 PM   #7  
A Yankee in Virginia

I'm back again. I was just looking at those weight calculators on the website Rina posted and they depressed me! The first calculator said I was obese, the second said I should weigh 112 and the third said I should weigh 123. I don't think that's possible for me.

I weighed between 125 and 128 in high school, and I was in shape ... I played soccer and I was a cheerleader. I've never, ever been super thin ... I've also been pretty solid, which is why I don't think I look like I weigh as much as I do now.

I'm picking 135 as a goal and stickin' with it!

Last edited by kimobi; 07-07-2003 at 12:08 PM.
Old 07-07-2003, 02:04 PM   #8  

Hey girls,

Sorry I haven't been around posting like I said I would....I've been pretty bummed out lately, just about life in general. I figure the one thing I can improve is at least how I look, I'm so sick of being fat. Therefore I am back on the wagon today, no excuses.

Hello to eveyone and all the newbies - hopefully I'll find sometime to go through the posts. I am back at work after a week and a half of vacation and am NOT happy about it (none of my coworkers even said hello to me). I really should go get back, but wanted to say a quick hello, I'll try to BBL.
Old 07-07-2003, 02:40 PM   #9  
Proud Canadian

Morning everyone. I had a pretty relaxing weekend. No holiday for us though. I pretty much hung out. Friends cooked me dinner Friday night (steak and corn and potatos - I have got to lay off the carbs!) then Saturday night a friend and I rented movies (for those of you who have not seen "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days - I HIGHLY recommend it) and vegged yesterday. I did OK food wise yesterday at least and today is looking good. I'm going to Virginia in 3 weeks and cause my sister's pg it will be the first time in my life I'm smaller than her. I want to make the most of it. It's summer so I go to the farm markets and get the good fruit. Lately it's cherries and strawberries. I love summer. I also bought some Slim-Fast cause I was having a hard time with fast healthy breakfasts. Anyone know the points value for that? Probably huge, it's mostly sugar.
Jess - gotta love those cleaning weekends.
Tiff - welcome! Where are you from? One of the things that a lot of people do in WW is to vary there points. You must eat your minimum but from day to day eat in the low-medium and high range just to vary it. One point over is not a big deal at all.
Kier - 3 BBQs in one day! Sounds busy.
Amber - be good today and tomorrow. You may surprise yourself at WI.
Kim - It was a holiday. Now you have some time to be OP before the next holiday. 15# - no problem! And it was an interview for Nursing school. For a 2 year program. The other program I've been accepted into doesn't start until January or September 2004 and takes 4 years so I hope I get into the one I interviewed for that starts this september.
Lexxy - your co-workers may not be happy to see you but we are! Welcome back!
OK, off to do some work. I'll check back.
KT
Closed Thread