Old 11-30-2013, 04:03 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 233/233/130

Height: 5'4"

Unhappy Clothes Shopping not so much fun

Ok today Kohls had a darn good sale. I wanted to go and the kids came with , I asked DH to come but he opted to stay home

Ok let me say that shopping is NOT fun at all, it is frustrating, depressing and difficult. I had specific items that I needed to get pj pants for dh, I wanted to get ds#1 snow boots and he did not like ANY (first ARGH!!!)
And dh a pair of easy slip-on walking shoes but they do not seem to carry or make those is a wide
THEN dd was b!tchy because I asked her to pick out jeans NOT the stupid athletic pants she wears EVERY DANG day, she was just mopey and sulking I had her get 2 new sweaters, ds#2 needed pants and tops and of course product placement puts ALL the stupid toys right in the aisle to the toddlers clothes (second ARGH!!!!)

Needless to say I did not get anything, I could not try on anything because those 3 were just making a commotion plus I have an idea what I want for an outfit but no time to search it out!

maybe next time!
sarahBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 04:23 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 276/-/140

Height: 5'4

Sorry you didn't have a good time, doll! Doesn't sound like it was much fun, and I'm sure the store was probably busy due to the deals still going on. I'm sure you'll get something adorable next time you go! ♥
OohLexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 08:01 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 233/233/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by OohLexi View Post
Sorry you didn't have a good time, doll! Doesn't sound like it was much fun, and I'm sure the store was probably busy due to the deals still going on. I'm sure you'll get something adorable next time you go! ♥
I griped to DH about how I could not try on things because the kids were fighting and bickering (dd was starting crap with her brother). The store was not that busy to be honest. Next time kids stay home
sarahBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 11:48 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Default Laughing with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahBell View Post
I griped to DH about how I could not try on things because the kids were fighting and bickering (dd was starting crap with her brother). The store was not that busy to be honest. Next time kids stay home
As a mother of three, now older, I do remember those days! Do find a way to treat yourself to a special day by yourself, somehow. That is very important both for you as a mother but also as someone who has made some great changes in life that deserve NEW and smaller clothes.

Just sent my youngest back to college - miss him but also love having my own life and schedule back.
schenectady is offline   Reply With Quote