Old 06-16-2013, 11:39 AM   #1  

Default After Gastric bypass surgery

I just had Gastric Bypass 2 months ago. I feel great! Lost 28 lbs so far. I'm on a high protein diet and will be forever. But will incorporate healthy carbs, like beans, grains, fruits and veggies, well already do that but, I'm always looking for recipes. Hope to find them here.
61victor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 01:37 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 153.8/142/120

Height: 5'0"

There are a lot of great recipes on the recipe threads. I spent days going through all of them and finding the ones that worked for me and that I could easily add sides for others to eat. Congratulations on your weight loss! Good luck on your journey.
Sansfilter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 02:20 PM   #3  
6/26/12 start 355

S/C/G: see tracker

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 61victor View Post
I just had Gastric Bypass 2 months ago. I feel great! Lost 28 lbs so far. I'm on a high protein diet and will be forever. But will incorporate healthy carbs, like beans, grains, fruits and veggies, well already do that but, I'm always looking for recipes. Hope to find them here.
Congratulations 62victor. I believe the threads with recipes is at the top of the weekend or daily threads each day. You might want to look at those to get to the recipe threads. We have a whole bunch of them thanks to some wonderful creative folks here. Feel free to use them!

We really won't have much information to offer for how the foods work or relate with Gastric Bypass, but perhaps you will see something that works well or kindles some ideas on how to tweak something you are already using. I don't imagine there's much difference really. Best wishes on your continued success!
Halfagain is offline   Reply With Quote