Old 05-17-2013, 01:35 AM   #1  
Ready for a change!

S/C/G: S/C/G: 277/277/150

Height: 5'8"

Default Bra sizes

Hey everyone,

I haven't really posted in here awhile but I still come around once in awhile to read.

I'm having trouble with bras. I remember someone posted a really good website here a couple of years ago and I had it saved but on my old computer which crashed and I can't think of the websites name. It had good tips on fittings and recommendations for shops and what not. So if someone could help me find that, that would be great!

Also, where do you guys get your bras?! I live in British Columbia, Canada so any store in that general area would be great. Bigger sizes of course. I can get into some of the la senza/la vie en rose ones but not all..

Thanks a bunch!
love114 is offline   Reply With Quote

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
victoria's secret bra sizes compared to others frieden Looking Good, Feeling Great 14 06-04-2016 03:00 PM
Bra sizes? Here we go again 20-Somethings 27 01-02-2009 05:08 PM
Odd Bra Sizes kellyfoo Looking Good, Feeling Great 76 12-18-2008 11:50 AM
At the risk of sounding like a pervert...(re: bra sizes) LovesBassets Success Stories! 25 10-28-2005 06:16 AM
where to buy weird bra sizes paperclippy 20-Somethings 16 08-29-2005 12:36 PM