Old 05-16-2013, 02:13 PM   #1  
Michelle :D

S/C/G: 85/64.1/56

Height: 164cm

Default I'm back - I think....

So as you guys may have noticed, i have been away for a while, my life has been really hectic and I was not in the frame of mind to calorie count and gym, then when I was ready to go back I got a serious chest cold so couldnt go back to gym, and now I have no intrest in exercising or eating right.
I need a serious kick up the bum to get me going again but I cant seem to motivate myself to just start.
I have picked up weight which makes me feel even worse about starting and I just feel like a big failure.........

How can I just get my head into the right place? It feels so daunting to even think about calorie counting and planning exercises and meals.
help???
Fortunate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 02:46 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 337.6/see ticker/190

Height: 5' 7"

Maybe try thinking about why you started the first time. If you can get a clear picture of what your goals are again the motivation will follow.
Mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 06:35 PM   #3  
Restart 11/2012 at 153lbs

S/C/G: Hw194/Sw160/Cw120/gw125

Height: 5'2" on the dot!

For me I feel like the motivation just has to be there, I am in the same boat as u lacking my motivation. I have not been eating right and I am up a few lbs, I still kinda watch my portions though and even though I seriously didn't want to I did some excercise yesterday. I know all the reasons to continue like I sleep better and just feel better plus I look better. I am going to focus on those reasons to try and push myself, maybe try to think of how u felt and looked during your weight loss. If nothing works then just do it anyway, u will eventually feel the motivation back
chubbiegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 10:08 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 252/215/150

Height: 5'10

I'm in the exact same spot. After my semester ended a little over a week ago I've been trying to get back on track. The problem is that my motivation is in the toilet. I feel like the universe has been conspiring against my efforts.

Hopefully once I force myself to get a solid week in, the motivation will come. Sometimes the motivation comes after you start. Good Luck!!

Last edited by Scarlett; 05-16-2013 at 10:31 PM.
Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 10:24 PM   #5  
Krissy Missy

S/C/G: 181/see ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

Glad you're back!

Baby steps. If you don't feel ready to dive in and pick up right where you left off, at least make one change. Cut out junk or soda. Make sure you eat a fruit or veggie with each meal. Make it a goal to exercise twice a week. Whatever you think would be easy for you to start. It doesn't matter what change you chose, just start now!

Here's a virtual kick in the butt for you!
Missy Krissy is offline   Reply With Quote