General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 05-14-2013, 07:32 PM   #1  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Default ~*VOTE NOW for your ULTIMATE Workout Song!! Everyone welcome!*~

Welcome to the 3FC Workout Song Contest!

Anyone can vote and take part in discussion!! So please come on in and make yourself comfortable. But not really, get up and WORKOUT to these mad beatz.

Here are ze RULES:
  • Be open minded! Don’t judge a song by singer/group/band or the video that is linked. This isn’t a “which is the better song” contest – this is a best WORKOUT song contest! So vote for the song that you think will keep you going; what song would motivate you when you feel like dying in a heap of your own sweat and tears wishing sweet death will relieve your self-inflicted pain? Even if you don’t usually listen to heavy metal, but you can’t deny how the guitar riffs and pounding drums would keep you moving – vote for it!
  • Please listen to ALL of the song. Give each song a chance to sink in and really think about it as a workout song. Polls will be open for 3 days at a time so you can always come back a few days later if you can’t make your mind up straight away.
  • Don’t post in the voting threads – post discussion right here!

This thread is dedicated to the discussion of the brackets and the songs you voted for. Please tell us what song you voted for and why. I know people can get passionate about music, so let’s try and not let it get personal if your song isn’t winning.

Last edited by Riestrella; 05-16-2013 at 08:21 AM.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 11:27 AM   #2  
Krissy Missy

S/C/G: 181/see ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

It's a fun contest! Because of it I've added some new songs to my workout list
Missy Krissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:22 AM   #3  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Thanks for the support Missy Krissy! New polls are up if anyone's interested!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote