Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2003, 12:50 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Wonderful Wednesday!

Well good morning chickadees!

Well actually it is almost lunchtime here. My internet service seems to be working today, but I wasn't able to start a post in here earlier this morning. Who knows why?

Well our trip to Branson is back on. I cannot believe that we are actually gonna leave but that is what my mom says we are gonna do. My aunt is also wanting to go on a trip so her and my mother have made a deal to take complete care of their mother while the other one is gone, so that they both can have a break and go on a vacation.

So now I'm scurrying around trying to figure out how to pack for 8 days. lol I don't even know how to pack for one day. lol But I'm sure I'll figure it out. Had to borrow some luggage from my sister today. She is a world traveler so she had everything that I can use.

Sure wish I could lose some weight before we leave but what a joke! wah

You know what girls, I usually don't get in a full length mirror much, I just use my makeup mirror in the morning and get dressed and don't really check myself out too much, but with graduation this past weekend I have seen a lot of videos and pics and I ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT have to do lose some weight. This is the biggest I have ever been. I could barely recognize myself.

I don't mean to be negative - I really try to be a positive person but this is really bothering me - sorry just needed to let it out and figure you guys will understand where I am coming from.

So what is everybody up to today?

I'm fixing to try to find me a shirt or 2 during my lunchhour to take with me next week. We will leave on June 5.

hugs,
Cathy

Last edited by cathyxxx; 05-28-2003 at 12:54 PM.
Old 05-28-2003, 08:21 PM   #2  

Angry Hey Cathy!

...............you are not alone!

I was out and about all day since early this morning......went to a friends for coffee and a play date and then on to an outdoor field trip with dd5 and Kindergarten.....tonight it is soccer and then I work an eight hour night.

Cathy I am with you! I have got to lose some weight. I had to go out and buy new summer clothes as all my clothes from last summer are too small

Anyhow no use crying...just got keep moving!

Well I will be in tomorrow after I wake up or maybe before I go to sleep

Be well!

Eliz
Old 05-28-2003, 11:12 PM   #3  

Hi Cathy & Liz.....I know how you feel.....I went looking for some clothes today.....it is depressing....I bought a top....but it is 1 size bigger.

It made me so upset....that I had a talk with myself.....then I counted my points for today.

It is a miserable day today.....we had a storm with lightening this afternoon....it is still cloudy out.

I went to coffee with friends today....then went to WalMart & the Superstore.

April
Old 05-29-2003, 01:19 PM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Aww group hug ! Yup we all know how you feel and its okay to vent every now and then, heck I do it all the time

Just keep on truckin girls, there's nothing else we can do....don't give up (bottom line).

I don't look in a full length mirror either...ick but I do see myself on the glass windows and doors at work and I cringe... my shoulders sink to the ground when I see myself...oy.

We can do this if we really want to. I've had major slip ups on CAD but DANG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not giving up

Hugs !!
Closed Thread