Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-24-2013, 08:12 AM   #1  

Default Looking For an Accountabilibuddy Needing to Lose 10+ lbs

Hi, my name is Taylor. I'm 21 years old. I am currently deployed to one of the Suckstan's with the United States Air Force. I have been away from home for several months and will be returning soon. I'm trying to get in shape to wow my husband (and myself, of course) when I get home. So far I haven't weighed my self (except on a scale I found out was calibrated wrong) since I left home, but judging by the clothes I brought with me I've lost anywhere from ten to fifteen lbs. I was 155-160 before I left and am hoping to get down to 135-130 before I leave. So far I've been eating as healthy as I possibly can, allowing my self a few treats here and there (it's hard to turn down the Girl Scout cookies you people send to us when there are open boxes EVERYWHERE). I run everyday, alternating between a thirty minute moderate-intensity run, a high-intensity sprint and rest run and an hour run/hills circuit with sprints at the end. On my thirty minute days I was lifting weights as well but got pretty bored with it so now I'm taking classes like yoga, INSANITY, spin, and core. My trouble zones are my upper arms, stomach and under-butt area. I'm looking for someone I can share my struggles with about weight loss, day-to-day life and basically everything else. If you want to do this on a friendship level, I will warn you that you gotta bring an open-mind and you must be hard to offend because I'm not usually this subdued
Good luck to everyone and please let me know if you need someone as bad as I do.
taylorlaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:02 PM   #2  

S/C/G: sw190/cw179.5/gw145

Height: 5'8"

Hi Taylor, I have recently lost quite a bit of weight. I decided to maintain it for a while, but I would really like to loose about ten more pounds. I would love to have someone to keep me more accountable and to give me a little motivation. I would gladly be your weight loss buddy!
Sarah
lucky216 is offline   Reply With Quote