Old 11-12-2012, 10:00 PM   #1  
moving chick

S/C/G: 310/ticker/200

Height: 5'3

Default Workout buddy

Hey 3fc family! Well the name is Elly and i'm 20 years old... my story is just a girl who had a family who had hardcore soulfood and i ate every bite asked for seconds, even licked the plate!!! I thinned out for about a year before my teenage years popped up seemed like i just ate whatever and however i wanted due to depression and everything that was going on in my life... I was self conscious about myself but i didn't know what to do. I could go to the gym but i seemed to not wanna even do that. So I kept gaining till I tried losing when i was about 16 and lost 30 pounds and was so happy that i could fit into a smaller size my happiness just didn't matter apparently as i kept eating.. I keep telling myself okay i'm gonna do this... and i have no reason not to but even though i'm here in my house doing this on my own, I just wish I could have a bit more encouragement like a workout buddy because i'm sittin here 4 almost 5 years later at a horrible 20 pounds from 300lbs and it makes me sad and i'm tired of giving up. If anyone wants a exercise buddy please message me. I have a phone where we can text because i'd love waking up to, "hey buddy it's time to do squats!!!" please comment or message me if you are interested!!
lisha91 is offline   Reply With Quote