Old 09-11-2012, 08:22 AM   #1  

Default anyone doing the old weight watchers plan

Hi all

anyone doing the old weight watchers plan
I was doing the new one (pro-points) for 5mths and only lost 5lbs, i was feeling so down bec off it so i stop doing it. couple off yrs a go i did the old ww and lost 3 stone so i started doin the old one again 3.5 weeks ago. i have
week 1 : lost 2lbs
week 2: lost 1lbs
week 3: stayed the same
This week don't think i will lose anything has its that time off the mth and i always put on about 2lbs but lose it straight away so am looking more to next week weigh in. It be nice to have other people who on the old weight watchers to talk to and to give each other support plz get in touch
shakirafin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 12:35 PM   #2  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Welcome to the forum!
There are many here who still do the old plan. I do the older version just because I have the material and I am comfortable with it. Also look at the momentum/flex thread under the weight watcher umbrella.
It sounds like you are doing great
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 06:08 AM   #3  

big thanks
shakirafin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 07:36 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 234/230/120

Height: 5'4"

I'm doing the older points plan, by myself. I've always liked it and had good results so why switch? I also just don't think that unlimited fruits is a good thing for me since I have a problem with sugar. Good luck!
Coffeelover64 is offline   Reply With Quote