Old 07-24-2012, 07:29 AM   #1  

S/C/G: SW:290 CW:ticker GW:189

Height: 5'7

Thumbs up I dont think I can binge anymore. HOORAY!

So yesterday I didnt plan very well. I had too many cals during the morning. Work was slow so I ate. When I got home I thought oh ill take a nap til dinner time. well that didnt work lol. My stomach was growling really loud. and not just a little hungry but starved. So i got up and had some cereal, like 2 cups. I was kind of upset because it took all my cals for the day and it was 4pm. But i wound up falling asleep til 7 and got up to cook my dinner/ todays lunch. Well the cereal filled me up because I didnt eat for the rest of the night. i thought id binge but didnt. granted i didnt eat the healthiest cereal but counted it and the milk and was ok. I stayed in my calorie range.

Do you feel like seeing results and losing weight helps with binging??
Breannaj1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:32 AM   #2  
Dedicated Yogi

S/C/G: 269/188/160

Height: 5'8 1/2 :)

thats wonderful progress!!

unfortunately, I am the human bottomless pit for cals, (nom nom nom nom). but the thing is, even if you do wind up over eating, your "binges" or overeating sessions do become significantly smaller!
stimkovs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:20 AM   #3  

Yes, I think ive officially shrunken my stomach. That or rewired my brain. lol I didnt keep eating yesterday when I was satisfied
Old 07-26-2012, 01:03 PM   #4  

My stomach shrank. Definitely. I was never a binger but I could eat a lot more in the past.
Intotouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:57 PM   #5  
Swim for your life!

S/C/G: 294/179/154

Height: 5'6"

Yay for you!! I have lost 125lbs and went 6 months without binging.. and then within the the past week had 3 BIG binge nights.. ugh so disappointing. back on it though! I saw 165 on the scale and was back up to 175 it's so easy to gain.
Bridgettedavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:04 AM   #6  

It is very easy to gain. But im learning that losing weight seems easy on paper but the scale kills me lol. But theres so many things that can make you binge. Im learning to talk myself through it and make sure i eat. If im starving thats when I crave bad foods. This is a learning experience for me and Im enjoying it, for the most part lol