Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 01:17 AM   #1  
Made of Starstuff

Talking WW Weekly General Chit Chat!: 7/2 - 7/9

Hello everyone! Welcome to WW Weekly Chit Chat!

This is a thread for any and all WW users to get to know each other. To talk about their days or weeks. Whether it's plan-related or not. Just a comfy area to chat about things in general. Grab a chair, pick up a cup of hot tea or coffee and relax with everyone!

Please join in at any time
Old 07-04-2012, 03:59 PM   #2  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Well the past few days I feel like I have been MIA. But am back now and getting ready to go to a family get together. I was a little worried but since I help organize it I (haha) told everyone what they could bring...so on the menu...fresh trout, corn on the cob, raw veggies, ww friendly dip, watermelon....and for those in the crowd who are not on ww....potato salad, macroni salad, brownies, cup cakes. I feel good that I have lots of healthy choices. Although I may have one of the 'mini' cupcakes before the evening is done
Old 07-05-2012, 05:23 AM   #3  
Made of Starstuff

Hey Nancy Did you end up having a cupcake?

I like your menu choices. I think it's splendid to have options for everyone. And when they're all available like that it's not as though someone can point out "Oh there's the diet food." It's just... food! Some of it is a healthier option than others.

I ended up cleaning and then food shopping. It was surprisingly unbusy at the store I went to. I thought for sure there'd be last minute shoppers, but nope. So, it was nice! Sometimes it's a real treat to quietly shop at a grocery store in peace.
Old 07-05-2012, 01:08 PM   #4  
Work in Progress

I did very well Lovely, we actually had small salmon instead of trout so I had two of those that had been cooked on the grill, 1/2 corn on the cob no butter, raw veggies and just a spoonful of potato salad and macaroni salad, one beer, and for dessert 1/2 square of a brownie.

Earlier in the day I had made some mock crab cakes made with zucchini so I ate two of those before heading to the family picnic and my hunger was manageable.

While we were all visiting my brother taught me to play 'golf' using plastic balls LOL we hit the balls all over his back and front yard, we played ping pong, and another game where you throw a bolo type thingy at some pcv pipe tiers. I am so bad at these games but the laughter kept us going.

I hope everyone else had a great holiday
Old 07-06-2012, 02:15 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 208/Ticker/135

Height: 5'5 1/2

nancylmrn wow looks like you had fun with the family. Awesome!

Today after work I will be going to my nephew's bday. Yes children's party so it means lots of sweets, treats, cake and junk food. I will do my best to eat right. I might eat a little veggie before going to the party so I wont be hungry.

Tracking wise? out of 5 days so far I slacked 2 of those days. Its hard to get back on track but I am trying. Take one day at a time. Hopefully by next week I will be back full force on tracking that gets into my belly lol. Even those chewing gums need to track it!!
Old 07-06-2012, 02:18 PM   #6  
girl disappearing

S/C/G: 311/239.2/195

Hope you all are having a good week! I had some friends over for the 4th and ate a bit more than I planned for (stupid Oreos!) so I'm trying to stay at exactly at my dailies for yesterday and today. But I got some runs in despite the heat, so we'll see what the scale shows on Monday!

In other news, I'm going to be an extra in an independent film! It's being shot in this area and I answered an ad they put out looking for extras, sent them pics and stuff and they want me to do a scene with them tomorrow. It has a pretty sweet cast (Like Megan Mullally, who played Karen on "Will and Grace") so I'm super excited!!
Old 07-06-2012, 03:40 PM   #7  
Work in Progress

Tudor just looked at your blog....awesome
Old 07-07-2012, 09:23 PM   #8  
girl disappearing

S/C/G: 311/239.2/195

Aw, thanks!
Old 07-08-2012, 11:17 PM   #9  
Work in Progress

Well chickies, I feel bad...on one hand I have been mostly tracking these past few weeks and not really eating bad but I recognize some old eating paterns coming back. You know let this one slide then that one and next thing I know I am on the fast tract to 20lbs up....Offically I am up 5 and I need some inspiration to rein it back in but just feel like I have lost my mojo. I have only been making it to the gym a few days a week instead of 6, but worse it is my attitude about missing. Mentally it is a shrug and ah well next time.

Help what do you do when you hit this wall? I tried finding new recipes, making that cool pounds to lose/pounds loss visual, putting up a white board on frig to let everyone know what I consumed....nothing is snaping me out.

Not sure how to get out of this funk!
Closed Thread