Old 05-19-2012, 03:47 AM   #1  
I Will do this....

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/165

Height: 5ft 7

Default 19th May til 19th July - Florida body challenge

Hi
I'm setting myself a challenge that will run for the next two months. Today is May 19th and on July 19th my family and I are off to Florida for four weeks. Yay a chance to relax and unwind at last
I'm so looking forward to it.
However, I am 5lbs above my goal weight, and would like to lose 10lbs in total - clearly a totally doable goal in 9 weeks.Today I weigh 158 lbs.
DD also wants to lose a few lbs. So today begins the Florida body challenge! Anyone else want to join us?
We will be doing a low carb diet, trying to fit in as much activity into our busy schedules as possible, drinking lots of water and being mindful not to eat anything that is not op. I can't commit to weighing in every single day (life gets in the way sometimes) but I will weigh in most days, and will post anyway.
to you all.
starbrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:29 PM   #2  
Hang in there!

S/C/G: 252/236/145

Height: 5'2

Smile You Rock!

I had to respond to your success:"9.4.2010- Morbidly obese 298lbs". You give me great hope that I too can get close to goal. The old me is still in there! Dawn
Dawny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 04:03 AM   #3  
I Will do this....

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/165

Height: 5ft 7

why thank you Dawny - I'm sure you will be able to reach your goals.Take it one step at a time.
starbrite is offline   Reply With Quote