Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 04-08-2012, 12:34 PM   #1  

Height: 5'6

Default Summer excuses

I still have a good 20 pounds to lose, and I'm 20 years old, therefore going out to bars and eating greasy bar food and drinking fruity drinks is on it's way.. I went into losing 30lbs with a very optimistic outlook, but this time I feel it withering away, are any of you at all a little worried about summer? How to keep focus when everything around you is so yummy
luckystreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:52 PM   #2  

I usually lose weight faster during summer, because it gets really hot and I can't eat anything too greasy or too heavy, I mostly go for fruits and raw vegetables. Also, I have to wear less clothes so that motivates me to look my best. Plus, got to get my bikini to look as good as possible.
Natasha22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:57 PM   #3  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Summer is hard for me too, with BBQs and beer and ice cream stands!

Everything is yummy, but it's going to be there tomorrow. You can ration your treats out so that you don't need all of them in the same day.

The weather's nicer now, so you run out of excuses for not spending time out walking or running or whatever.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote