Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2003, 08:38 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Thursday, March 6th

Good Morning, Snowy, Icky, Morning

I'll be back, the boss is here today....
Old 03-06-2003, 09:17 AM   #2  

Angry Starting to feel human

Well yesterday was a recovery day after working 4 eve's and 2 nights...I am determined to take a few days off...

Today I am going to babysit a pair of 14 month old twins while her mom goes to be the helper in my dd 5's Kindergarten class...they are really good little girls.

I have been up for awhile as I had a few things to get organized and my sleep is all messed up....the up's and down's of shift!

It is cold here too! Spring is around the corner.....I know that so I just suck it up...it also helps that I have an attached garage and a car starter so I can warm up the truck before I have to venture out!

Hope everyone has a great day!

I will check in later...it was sure quiet around here of late!

Eliz
Old 03-06-2003, 10:32 AM   #3  

Good morning ladies!

What a wonderfully gray day here. Nice and humid but at least it isn't cold. One of the bad things is that I can't wake up when it is like this. I will yawn all day.

The boss is out at Sam's buying goodies for work. I love it when he goes shopping it is like Christmas when he gets back. None of the stuff is for me but it is fun to play with the stuff that he gets. He is worse than a woman. I will give him a list and he always comes back with doulbe the amount and lots of things that I didn't have just because he like the way it looked.

I will be running out of pills next week so I guess it is time to start to hound my doc for more. Last time I was out for 4 days b4 I finally got some. Talk about a rough 4 days.

I hope all are having a great day I will be back later.
Old 03-06-2003, 10:36 AM   #4  
CIN

Good Morning Everyone!

I have not posted on the daily for a few days..at least I don"t remember if I did!

Last Friday night my friend Linda who has been in the hospital 7 weeks died. Several of us that visited her last week "sensed"she was telling us Good Bye............Praise God her physical suffering has ended.all suffering in fact! My grandaughters were spending the night so I went up to the hospital to be with her family until around 3a.m.(hubby stayed with girls)

I have had overnite family company until last night and been extremely busy with food preparation for her family (& mine) and usual working.then yesterday was the GAW..........Great American Weigh In at WWers.I worked a few hours with that.we had all of 3 people show up.guess they did not publicize it enough in advance...................they joined with the American Cancer Society to educate the public about the connection between Cancer & Obesity.It will be a yearly event from now on like the Smoke Out Day each year!

The ice storm clean up in our city is continuing...yesterdays paper said it may be Sept. before all the clean up is completed......every house has wood and branches on the curb.......very few trees were left UNdamaged. Lots of firewood for the taking! We have taken some too!

Everyone is especially looking forward to Spring this year.hang on.it is just around the corner! Just like life.isnt it? Through the storms there is always something HOPEFUL.just around the corner......you must hang on!

Well.sorry I have rattled on & on..................I am thankful to have the time to relax and rattle!

Be blessed everyone................................
Cin
Old 03-06-2003, 12:34 PM   #5  

Morning everyone

Cin, so sorry about your friend. Yes her suffering is now over but her poor family that's left behind. It's great that you've been able to be there for her and for them.

I feel somewhat better today. I don't feel as clogged up. I've been huffing on my Albuterol the second I feel an attack coming on.

I love my new glasses but wow.....didn't realize how dirty this keyboard was til now. Guess I will pop the keys here in a bit and do some cleaning.

It's cold here...we had snow flurries yesterday. Tuesday it was 71*so you never know whether to take a jacket or not when you leave the house. My niece (more my daughter than niece) and her husband are coming the last wknd of this month to do some clean up work at Dad's property. I pray the weather holds out that wknd so they can get something done.

Chris and Dad want me to put on a pot of brown beans today so guess I'll put them in the crockpot this evening and have them for dinner tomorrow. If I put them on too early, Dad ends up grabbing a big bowl for breakfast!!! ick. Then he wants them again at noon and dinner. The man loves his beans.

I've got to get busy and clean this keyboard....I won't pop off all the keys at once like I did before. I like to never figured out where all the keys went last time. My poor brain can't stand the torture........
Old 03-06-2003, 01:21 PM   #6  

Good morning ladies

As I look out the window.....there is blue sky outside.....but it is cold.....it is -22 C here today.....brrrrr!!!!!!!!!

I am feeling good.....but just exhausted.....really tired....yesterday I fell asleep from 5 to 8 P.M. while DH & I were watching TV....that was after sleeping well the night before. Then last night I slept for about 9 hours.....I wonder if is the meds??????????

Anyway.....I am going back to bed for a while to read my book....maybe just a half hour.

I did try to lower the dose of my med......but I didn't feel good.....sort of sad & my stomach feels funny....so I went back on it.

Edit.....just talking to DH......he has been really tired lately also.....not on any meds. We both have had a virus....that started with a sore throat...then like a head cold.....stuffed up & cough....I have had it for 2 weeks....he started it 1 week later than me.....maybe it is just this virus.....maybe that is the reason we are both really tired & have no energy.

April

Last edited by april99; 03-06-2003 at 03:00 PM.
Closed Thread