Old 02-18-2012, 05:04 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 125/130/120

Height: 5'6

Default No More Excuses for Myself! BB Challenge Group!!

Ok.. so I seriously need to get my stomach area into wash board shape by the end of June. I've never had abs, I've always had a belly.. almost like a muffin top that spilled over.. (yea it's not pretty). So.. I've never owned a bikini because I'm reallly self conscious O.O Although I lost a lot of weight using beachbody dvd's, (I'm a coach btw) I can never seem to get my stomach flat!!

I was listening to a radio broadcast the other day and something remarkable happened to me during one of the segments. Whoever was speaking said that 'we are the ones that stop us from getting our goals. People fail in so many things because they make excuses for themselves. STOP wasting your life away just waiting for things to happen!!' Honestly, I've never been so motivated to do this. I'm DETERMINED TO LOSE THIS LAYER OF BELLY FAT THAT'S BEEN HANGING OFF OF ME FOR SO MANY YEARS LIKE LAVA THAT'S SPILLED OVER FROM A VOLCANO. I HATE IT SO BADD!!!

LET'S DO THIS!!

Who's with me?! I need a group of friends who want the same as me and are willing to give it their all in making a change for themselves. I'm going to give myself 3 months to do this with P90x!! I don't care if I don't have time because of other priorities, all I know is that this is what I want and I am not going to make excuses! So, I'm going to create a challenge group with other members to make it happen. By the end of June, I'm going to enter myself in the Beachbody Challenge for a chance to win $100,000 because I know that I can be a FINALIST! I will OWN a bikini by then!! (What's the challenge? go see for yourself on my website dreambbteam.com it's on the left bottom page)

This year is going to be my best year yet! Will it be yours too?!

Message me if you want in on my group!

Diana

email: coachdianadk@gmail. com I'm a Teambeachbody coach in case you are wondering.

My heaviest: 167
Current: 130 YAY! 10 more lbs to my goal!

Last edited by deekaydragon; 02-18-2012 at 07:25 PM.
deekaydragon is offline   Reply With Quote