Old 10-13-2011, 03:35 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 266/152/140

Height: 5 ft 9

Talking Day 3 of my hellish period but i've lost .6lb!!

As the title says I am experiencing the worst period that I can remember for a long time. Cramps, back and hip pain, nausea and a really heavy flow. Add to that an 8hr shift and having to be nice to people, when I was experiencing all of that in addition to the mood swings wasn't fun at all.

However! I jumped on the scale yesterday and I put on 1.2lbs, which I didn't mind as I usually put on 4-6lbs at this time of the month. I weighed myself today and I went down .6lbs below last weeks weigh in weight! Which takes me down to 189.8lbs. I'm very aware that it'll change again and I might end up being back in the 190's again on weigh in day as my weight jumps around like a yo yo during my period. I don't mind that at all, I just haven't been this light in my entire adult life and felt the need to share
IsobelRose22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 10:24 PM   #2  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

You will do great... That is a great start!. Its always nice to lose while TOM is here!!
JellyMae87 is offline   Reply With Quote