Old 10-01-2011, 09:55 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 248/167/150

Height: 5'6

Default Weekly Chat - Oct 1st - Oct 8th.

New Week - New Thread!!

Leaving for Salem MA tomorrow, NOT looking forward to the 9 hour drive. Wish me well on my eating ventures ladies :P that part i am nervous as heck about. Good luck to you all this week, will be back thursday!
mercuryblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:02 AM   #2  
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercuryblue View Post
New Week - New Thread!!

Leaving for Salem MA tomorrow, NOT looking forward to the 9 hour drive. Wish me well on my eating ventures ladies :P that part i am nervous as heck about. Good luck to you all this week, will be back thursday!
Have fun! Good luck in Montréal
TurboMammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 05:19 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 161.4/145/130

Height: 5'5"

Mercuryblue have a safe trip.

Turbo good luck tomorrow at the run!

I am down 2 pounds this week for a total of 19 pounds! Can't wait to see the 130s!
Proatthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:50 PM   #4  
Just For Today

S/C/G: 287/170/155

Height: 5' 10"

I've been missing in action for awhile, but I'm back. I love hearing how other people are doing this and that I'm not alone. I was down 3.8 lb this week which cancels out the 3 lb gain from last week. I swear it was just water weight or something. The closer I get to my goal, the more I want to change my goal. I'm having so much fun losing and I don't think maintenance will be as much fun. I guess I'm starting to realize that this is the way I'm going to have to live the rest of my life. Anyone else feel the same way?
loserjulie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 08:24 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 206/189.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Hi my fellow ww followers hope u don't mind if I jump in on the conversation. My name is Rebecca. I'm a 31 (almost 32) yr old mom of 4 (2,4,6,8) and wife of 10 years. I have always struggled with weight like most. About 3 years ago I lost 35 lbs on low carb but then got pregnant with #4. Of course I gained it back and then some. About 6 months ago I started working out. I jumped in head first and started bootcamp 3 days a week and running 3 days a week. I changed my eating habits. But I only lost ten pounds in the last 6 months. I've decided to give ww a whirl and see how it works for me. I can't wait to get to know you all.
lots2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:44 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 152/148.5/125

Height: 5"2'

Hey Rebecca- I'm an avid exerciser but the weight doesn't come off for me without watching every little thing that goes in the mouth. Super annoying!!!

Good luck with WW!
mcorbesato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 04:52 PM   #7  
Go Blue!

S/C/G: 286.8/180.6/145

Welcome Rebecca! Here's hoping for a great first week for you.
Somni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 06:04 PM   #8  
One Pound at a Time

S/C/G: 190/149/150

Height: 5'6"

Welcome, Rebecca! I'm having a "skinny day" even though it started out bad. I had 2 mini soft pretzels today and THEN a wawa cheese filled pretzel (these are a weakness of mine) in addition to my lunch. I felt like crap and took my usual Sunday afternoon nap. Woke up feeling a little energized and hit the gym and had one of my best workouts in awhile. Some days I feel so bloated and gross but today I felt and looked good (despite the pretzels). Just one of those days when you look in the mirror and really see how far you've come. A flat belly! I have been at a standstill the past 2 weeks with my weight loss now that I'm like a pound from goal, so I hope that this newfound energy and good feeling will carry over the next few days and keep me on track!
OnceUponADrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 07:45 PM   #9  

Welcome Rebecca!

Onceuponadrive, skinny days are the definitely the best So you,re juste 1 pound away?? That is so freaking amazing?

I did my Run for the cure 5k this morning. Finally their path was not right and it wasn't even a complete 5k (4,6k) but I made it faster than usual, so I'm really proud. Especially that it was so cold and rainy... It's done, it was for a good cause and we got tons of money for the breast cancer fondation

I did not have a super diet friendly weekend (seems like it's becoming a habit here) ate lot salty and had wine. Could have been worst though and I feel most of it is water weight. I'll behave this week
Old 10-03-2011, 07:51 AM   #10  
girl disappearing

S/C/G: 311/239.2/195

Welcome Rebecca

I'm down 3 lbs this week. My total is now 42.4 :-D Last week was a big loss, too, after almost a month of very small losses or increases. So I guess I've found my groove again! The only thing that's changes in the past two weeks is eating my APs first, but I guess that's the only change my body needed. I was worried this week since I wasn't feeling well and didn't exercise nearly as much as I did over the past month, but I guess it didn't matter. I'm sure next week will be small or I'll maintain, but that's okay.
Tudor Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:38 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 206/189.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!
TurboMama- Good job on your 5K! I'm a fairly new runner. I'm training for my first 1/2 marathon in November. I've done 2 5k's that were timed, and what an amazing feeling of accomplishment!

Tudor Rose-So you started eating your exercise points? I'm trying that. My first week on WW I lost 4.8 but didn't exercise as much as I normally do and ate all my points plus my weeklies and exercise. Then the next week I ate only 1/2 my exercise points (I earned about 50) and I gained 1.8. So this week I'm experimenting and eating my AP's first, so I'll see how that works out for me.....Great job on your loss!!! That's such a great feeling!

I tried a couple of new recipes this weekend. The Steel Oat Banana Walnut oatmeal and black bean brownies. Both were delish!! They'll both be made often at my house

I'm planning for a good day, on plan! Take care and I'll check in later this evening....if i find time lol
lots2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:58 AM   #12  
girl disappearing

S/C/G: 311/239.2/195

Quote:
Originally Posted by lots2go View Post
Tudor Rose-So you started eating your exercise points? I'm trying that. My first week on WW I lost 4.8 but didn't exercise as much as I normally do and ate all my points plus my weeklies and exercise. Then the next week I ate only 1/2 my exercise points (I earned about 50) and I gained 1.8. So this week I'm experimenting and eating my AP's first, so I'll see how that works out for me.....Great job on your loss!!! That's such a great feeling!

I tried a couple of new recipes this weekend. The Steel Oat Banana Walnut oatmeal and black bean brownies. Both were delish!! They'll both be made often at my house
Yes! From the beginning (I've been at this for 8 months now) I didn't touch my exercise points, no matter how many I earned (average of about 20 a week). But I would eat my weeklies, usually at least half of them, sometimes more. But about two weeks ago, after a frustrating month, I decided to switch it up and eat my exercise points and only my exercise points. That's what I did the past two weeks and I've seen big drops, so I guess it's working.

And I've been meaning to try the black bean brownie recipe!
Tudor Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 01:15 PM   #13  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lots2go View Post
Thanks for all the warm welcomes!
TurboMama- Good job on your 5K! I'm a fairly new runner. I'm training for my first 1/2 marathon in November. I've done 2 5k's that were timed, and what an amazing feeling of accomplishment!
Thank you I started running about a month and a half ago and this was my first timed race. It felt amazing, even if I didn't make an amazing time My next goal is now to keep in shape and improved all winter long to be ready for a 5k or a 10k Xtrail run in June!
Old 10-06-2011, 06:17 PM   #14  
One Pound at a Time

S/C/G: 190/149/150

Height: 5'6"

Ugh. Third week in a row I am at a standstill, after a great week of eating and exercise (with the exception of the soft pretzels on Sunday). I am going to have to do something different this week. I'm trying to go all power foods. I eat a lot of them as it is but we'll see if it makes a difference.
OnceUponADrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 07:21 AM   #15  

2 pounds gain today.

It sucks