Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2003, 08:11 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Friday, January 31st

Oh Happy Day !! Its Friday

Anna Happy Birthday !!!!!!!

BBL, Love, Leens
Old 01-31-2003, 09:27 AM   #2  
Peg

T.G.I.F.

Happy Birthday Anna, although I don't think I've spoken w/ you, have a great b-day.

I'm not currently working, but I'm still glad it's friday.

We have another warm day here in cali. I wish winter would set in. I've hardly used my fireplace.

Have a great friday everyone.
Old 01-31-2003, 09:29 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Chickadees!

Happy Birthday Anna! Hope you have a great day!

I forgot to post in here yesteday. duh But I did get to chat with Cin and Barca for a few minutes yesterday afternoon. That sure was fun.

I got up before 5:00 this morning and did a 2 mile walk with Leslie Sansone and then as many situps as I could, so now I can run errands at noon.

I will check back later.

hugs,
Cathy

Last edited by cathyxxx; 01-31-2003 at 09:42 AM.
Old 01-31-2003, 10:05 AM   #4  
Peg

Good for you Cathy, Thats great.

Now I have to tell my self, starting monday, I get up early, and now start the 2 mi. walk, I'm ready for it, but I think the set ups, might be a bit much, mu tum tum is too big, too much eatting at buffetts in the past.

bye for now
Old 01-31-2003, 10:08 AM   #5  
CIN

Good Morning Everyone!

Every morning I get up and get out of bed is a Good Morning!

Cathy.Bravo for you.I think it is admirable that you get up so early to exercise! Good for you! I just did the 2 mile with Leslie also!

Ladypal.the 3 mile is in a green box at Target for 6.99.I think its called super fat burner..............should be called super fat CHURNER! Wow.its starts out fast..............I am alternating according to the time I have! My daughter works at Target.I went by to see her yesterday and saw it is still on the shelves!

Happy Birthday Anna! Have a good one!

I experimented with Dryell this morning for the first time.........dry cleaning is so costly these days..........I am impressed! It worked well and the clothes smell great! I was a little hesitant with hubbys favorite suit..hope it still fits him when he puts it on tonight! He has gained some weight and has a limited selection at this time Sooooooooooooooo I am in big trouble if I shrunk it!

Hope everyone has a great week-end and you do something enjoyable!

Be Blessed!
CIN
Old 01-31-2003, 01:10 PM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi !!

April regarding your Doggy question from yesterday's post:

This is just a suggestion, your dog obviously has some ptyalism (spelling ? excessive saliva) you will really need to get him to the doctor for an oral exam. Depending on how old the dog is, they will probably look for something in his mouth such as excessive tarter, or something stuck in his mouth. Sometimes just him tasting something nasty can get them drooling. But it sounds like something might be irritating the gums. This is unlikely but sometimes even a small tumor can cause it.

Here's another question, did he eat anything funky, plants, anything outside ??? Bottom line is, you need to get him to a Vet for a professional check up.

Hope this helps.

Cathy WOW 2 miles, you go girl !!
Lady and Cin, Huggs
Everyone who's not posting but window shopping, Huggs !

Love, Leenie

Last edited by Leens; 01-31-2003 at 03:24 PM.
Old 01-31-2003, 02:41 PM   #7  

Thanks...Leenie...the drooling has stopped now....he seems to be back to his old self....so we will keep an eye on him.

I am in a hurry...as usual....especially since I am feeling better now. DH & I are off to the movies....a matinee. We are going to see The Lord Of the Rings. I was busy all morning socializing with friends.

See you later.

April
Old 01-31-2003, 04:32 PM   #8  
Domestic Goddess

Hi girls,

Everything here is going very well. Gave the boys some tests this morning and they all got A's. They are doing so well for me. It's really neat knowing that they are learning from me.

I'm supose to work tonight. I bet that they will keep me on the schedule and not cancel me. My back is still out of wack and it's hard for me to lift and stand straight. Not a good thing if you work with the aged and sick. Too much lifting. When I was well they were always cancelling me and now....LOL!!

Have a great weekend and do something nice for yourself

Blessing, Chrissy
Old 02-01-2003, 02:44 AM   #9  
acw
Cuddly Kiwi

Evening all.

thanks for the birthday wishes..I'd like to say I'm 21 but that would be telling fairy tales!!! Had a nice quiet day with just DD (1) with the other kids at school/preschool so that was nice. Have been feeling blue of late and feel a little more like myself today. Have a nice weekend! It's very hot here 29 deg c and hard for the kids to sleep..not very easy for the adults either!!

Anna
Old 02-01-2003, 01:40 PM   #10  

Anna,

In my rush yesterday.....I didn't notice about your birthday.

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April
Closed Thread