UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 09-23-2011, 11:04 AM   #1  

Default Diet buddy wanted.

I'm looking for a diet buddy so that we can encourage each other to reach our goal and support each other when the going gets tough.

I've lost weight several times before - had a tummy tuck - got to the best I've ever been then bang! life happens and the weight goes back on.

This is the last time I intend to diet. I want to lose about 3 stone over the next few months and gain my confidence back as it's never to late to become who you really are.

If there's anyone out there who would like to join me - please get in touch.

I'm starting now so look forward to hearing from you.
ukfatgirlslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 04:16 AM   #2  

Hiya,

I'll happily be your diet buddy if you like, I've a lot further to go than you but its getting started that's hardest!!!

I too have lost weight in the past and plan to make this my last 'diet' - I have about double your amount to lose so some friendly support would be lovely!

:-)
Vanilla Wishes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 06:08 PM   #3  

Height: 5ft9

Hey Ladies

Im on here for the same thing.... to lose weight (For the last time) and to get some support in the process.

Ive got about 80lbs to lose.... i think! I have yet to weigh myself but i have a fair idea of what i am, and what i need to lose, so im at the bottom of a very steep hill, that i know im going to need a helping hand with.

Hopefully we can help each other!
H x
BigEyesBiggerWaist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:51 AM   #4  

Hi H,

Sounds like you and I are in a similar place so hopefully we can keep each other on track as we climb that hill.

I'm afraid of my scales too but will make myself get on them so I know exactly what I'm dealing with

Got two kids coughing all night and stinking cold myself so my exercise plans are on hold until later in the week when hopefully I can move without coughing but watching what I'm eating.

I really need to think about what motivates me so I can have something to aim for as it's a long way to go without something to break it up!!

x
Vanilla Wishes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:57 PM   #5  

Height: 5ft9

Hi Vanilla Wishes,

Ive finally decided on sunday morning i am going to weigh myself, get it over and done with and finally know for sure what im dealing with.

Sounds like your kept busy running around after 2 kids!

I was thinking about my motivation, and i guess its to get my confidence high again, im sick of letting my weight and my insecurities hold me back, and i know that by feeling better about how i look and by feeling healthier, i wont be letting anything stop me. Ive also been kidding myself for years, thinking i will lose the weight magically and be able to do all the things i have put off, but im not getting younger, getting closer to 30 is making me think of all the things i said i would do and still havent, so for me, its now or never, time to lose it and keep it off!

x
BigEyesBiggerWaist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 02:24 PM   #6  
Determined to reach goal!

S/C/G: 224/201.0/150

Height: 5'7

Hi all, I'm also trying to lose my last 3 stone by Christmas, or get as damn close as I can to doing so!

If you'd like to take a look at our Christmas Challenge, here is the link:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...hread-1-a.html

A group of us weigh in each week and post our results and chat for motivation and support. We'd love some new faces to join in as many people have dropped out in the early stages. Take a look and feel free to jump righ in and say hello!

x
takingcontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 09:11 PM   #7  
Polar bear

S/C/G: 135

Height: 5feet 1 in

Hello. I just joined. Hope this links me into the conversation board!
Polar bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 09:13 PM   #8  
Polar bear

S/C/G: 135

Height: 5feet 1 in

Question I am new

Hi everyone. I just signed in after reading all your great stories, I hope I id this registration thing right!,,:

Last edited by Polar bear; 09-30-2011 at 09:15 PM.
Polar bear is offline   Reply With Quote