Old 09-08-2011, 12:07 PM   #1  

S/C/G: S/C/G --- 240/236/140

Height: 5'5"

Default Slow going... but going.

I went to the Dr last week mainly looking for a reason to my very frequent headaches, and to get something to help acid reflux.
Of course she would mention my weight, and I would tell her I was working on it already... well, sort of. She told me to drop 75lbs,
and I agreed and told her I would LOVE to lose 80, it's a nice round number, something I will not be! lol On top of my work out she
wants me to walk 1hr a day. Today was the first day I actually made an effort to do that. I was out for 35 min, my pedometer told
a story of 3,330 steps, and I even ran a little bit. I'm proud of myself for doing it this morning, and I feel good. I wish my dogs didn't
want to stop and smell everything so I could bring them out with me! lol

Anywho, since my Dr appt I am down 6lbs, and my hubby even mentioned it to me this morning that he could see a difference. I'm
excited, and am going to try to keep going and get back into the swing of things. Right now I have a friend staying with me who is
moving to the area and we are in what she called 'vacation mode'. Just kind of hanging out, walking dogs, sitting around the table
chatting it up and running around shopping and having fun. At least we are not vegged out in front of the TV right!

Well, I just wanted to post and share me Dr visit, and my few new pounds melted!

Last edited by KellyAF; 09-08-2011 at 12:11 PM.
KellyAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:49 PM   #2  

Well good for you!!
Be strong and you'll see the next few pounds will melt off just as fast!
Did she say anything about those headaches? That can't be good..
khat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 03:13 PM   #3  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Keep it up... Its always nice when someone finally notices your efforts!! I think that once you start seeing a difference you will work harder at achieving that goal!!
JellyMae87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 12:51 PM   #4  

S/C/G: S/C/G --- 240/236/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by khat View Post
Well good for you!!
Be strong and you'll see the next few pounds will melt off just as fast!
Did she say anything about those headaches? That can't be good..

I went the next morning to have some blood work done and my follow up visit is this coming Tues morning. I haven't had a phone call from her office to get me to come in early to talk about the results so I m taking that as a good sign. She was having my Iron, Vit D (bcs we have no sun here), diabetes (bcs I have a number of diabetic family members on both sides), and a few other things that I have no idea what they are or remember the names. My friend who is staying with us this week seems to think it might be my Iron bcs she has/d the same symptoms I do and they put her on Iron pills and she was fine on them. I hope it is something so easy to fix!
KellyAF is offline   Reply With Quote