Old 07-25-2011, 07:03 AM   #1  
Made of Starstuff

Arrow WW Challenge Week 3 Results (Spreadsheet Link Included)

Alrighty everyone! Week 3 results time.

Remember we've changed it so that everyone can use the spreadsheet on their own to track their weight on their own weigh-in day.

Spreadsheet Link Again thanks to Jinks and Turbo.

So! Onto cool things. How was your week? Stay on plan? Start something new? And what are your plans for this coming week?

I've lost a little weight according to the scale. I was pretty rockin' about staying on plan. I've got a great to do list made out for this week.

Right now I'm just letting my food settle before stretching and doing some exercise. I've got more laundry to do, which I don't like... but it is an opportunity to climb three flights of stairs a few times a day. Build up those thigh muscles.

Keep at it, everyone!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 09:37 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 251/see ticker/175

Height: 5'11"

I gained this past week. Drinking lots of water this week, and committing to go to the gym 4x. We are going to Miami for the upcoming weekend and I hope to stay on plan..have fun and eat light.

Hope everyone has a good week!!
Summer2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 09:40 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 262/Ticker/140

Height: 5' 4"

After not losing (or gaining) anything this week thanks to binging, you just got me motivated again Lovely! Hope all of you have a great week!!
bvaldez28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 11:04 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/155

Height: 5'6

i gained like 3lbs, but its all TOM... i know cos i was first late, then the day i got it, i gained 3lbs... instantly over night. -.-;

195 again
Jinksie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 11:06 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/155

Height: 5'6

to add, the spreadsheet isnt letting me scroll over to put my number in... (and did someone add their weight to mine? O_O says 194)
Jinksie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 11:26 AM   #6  
Made of Starstuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinksie View Post
to add, the spreadsheet isnt letting me scroll over to put my number in... (and did someone add their weight to mine? O_O says 194)
I'm not having a problem with it.

I do know that Weeks 3, 4 & 5 were also already automatically filled in ahead of time. It doesn't matter in the least, however, since we'll all be weighing in each week and adjusting the values as we go.

Not sure if that's what you mean.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 04:42 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

I dropped 3.7 pounds to 185.7....I was very excited!!! But I was done with TOM and caught up on water and the gym.

This week, I am taking a course that runs all day long, so the gym thing might not be happening too much. But it's supposed to be nice and not hot throughout the week, so hopefully I can get some walks in. Packing my lunch and bringing good snacks with me to school so that I can stay on plan.
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 06:30 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

I lost 2 lbs this week! I attribute that to not eating everything in the world. I have my follow up appt with my doctor tomorrow and I think I'm going to ask if there's anything that will boost my weight loss a bit. Also I had a whole bunch of labwork done so it will be interesting to see those results.
Spooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 10:04 PM   #9  
Go Blue!

S/C/G: 286.8/180.6/145

I lost 1.2 this week. I had gained 0.6 the week before so hey, the scale is heading in the right direction again.

I did my three walk/jogs but 2 didn't go as well as hoped. The second one, I did it later in the day after being at the gym earlier for 90 minutes. I was just pooped by the last run so needed to walk in the middle. :/ Then for my third day I went to the track. Indoors and not air conditioned. I thought it would be okay since it was early morning and pretty decent out. Oy. Clearly it was still hot and stuffy from the heat during the week. I did more walking than jogging.

I kind of screwed up my knee the other day doing my weight/circuit stuff, so that's been twinging a little still. I hope to do all my planned activity this week, especially the 3 walk/jogs but will play it by ear because I don't want to make the knee worse.

Hope everyone has a great week!
Somni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 12:03 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 299/263/150

Height: 5' 4"

I gained 0.6 this week but it's because I took my kids out for pizza, not once, but twice. That was a special treat that won't be happening again soon. But they're going to visit grandparents for a week and I wanted to spend as much time with them doing what they wanted to do before they leave. Gonna miss them so much.
gagirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 12:49 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 168 / 168 / 130

Height: 5.6

I regained what I had lost the week before
But it is TOM. On to better things this week.
SweetyKins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 07:54 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/130

Height: 5'0

I stayed the same! Which to me is really good. This past week we had killer heat and humidity in Maine and I didn't get to work out outside at all. And I hardly worked out inside. My leader said during weeks like that she sees gains just because of the weather and the weigh ins proved it. Most everyone had gained at least 1/2 a lb. I am so glad I didn't gain!

I did semi well last week. My goal was to track everything that went into my mouth and I did. I got nervous Saturday and almost blew it. I saw I only had 3 weekly points left and we had gone out to eat for early dinner around 3pm. I was worried I would get hungry, but I had no points left for the day and only 3 weekly points and still two more days in my week. I did get a bit hungry, but I made a fruit salad and I was fine.

So, I updated my row even though it doesn't look like it, lol. I still need to update my ticker.

1 more lb until I hit my 15% goal!!

This week I commit to more workouts outside, drinking more water and tracking every day.

Last edited by MrsD2008; 07-26-2011 at 07:57 AM.
MrsD2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 03:16 AM   #13  

S/C/G: SW 268/ CW 202.4/ GW 150

Height: 5'1

I'm up a pound, but eh. This week will be better

I did horrible at tracking last week so that is my plan for this week. No skipped days. Also I'm doing my best to not eat sugar, dairy, and carbs for breakfast and lunch.

Spooky, did you get your lab results back yet?
patchymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 04:33 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 240/229/150 mini goal 200

Height: 5"5 1/2

Lost 3 more pounds.....I'm a week behind, my week 3 will be Tuesday morning! I've been staying OP everyday. I've saved my weekly points, we're going to Texas Roadhouse for dinner Saturday night. They don't have any nutritional information on their website. I found a Texas Steakhouse and Saloon on DWLZ, similar menu items so I used that info to plan my meal.

6 oz sirloin 8 pts
baked beans 3 pts
Plain sweet potato 7 pts
Total of 18 pts
Moobunny is offline   Reply With Quote