Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 07-12-2011, 02:50 PM   #1  
89lbs going, going...

S/C/G: 221/221/145

Height: 5'6"

Default It feels like a monday!

Grr I was so great guns to go this morning and it was like the world was just not going to let me excercise at all! First I left my sneakers in the truck the BF took to work so I had to wear my back up old as noah shoes then my favourite workout bra was still wasn't dry so I had to wear my oldest workout bra.

Two of my excercise DVD's decided not to play I play them through a media computer we have set up for our TV and I realised the software to play them is buggy and needs to be unistalled/reinstalled after 20 minutes of trying to figure out WHAT was wrong. So I try to play it off my BF's computer, he changed around his speakers and I couldn't get them to play back.

So an hour after I started I was no futher ahead, I go to youtube to see if there is something on there I can do instead then remember my laptop is in my car, but the battery is flat and if I play it while it's charging it lags so I can't follow the video anyway.

Finally I dragged the BF's cpu unit from the office to the living room and hooked the dang thing up to the screen and played it that way so I finally had sound.

Almost 2 hours of work to get in my turbo fire workout that is 35 minutes long! At least I know I am motivated to workout but I am so cross at all the messing around I had to do it has put me in such a bad mood Im going to walk off my bad mood now.
I don't know if that was a success or a failure but I certainly don't feel any better

Last edited by chubbycanuck; 07-12-2011 at 02:51 PM.
chubbycanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 02:59 PM   #2  

Height: 5'6

I have days like that too. One of my sons gets sick and screws my entire day up so therefore my exercising goes out the window. You just gotta push forward and it sounds like you did. Walking is a great way to blow off steam too. Hope tomorrow is better.
fitmom is offline   Reply With Quote