Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 07-06-2011, 09:32 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 234/208/185

Height: 5'9"

Default Lets try to do this again!-Need to be re-motivated

Hi lady's! I haven't been around these parts in a longggggg time! (speaking of which i need to update my weight lost) Anyway I was doing good for a long time. Lost a ok amount of weight and I just stopped. I'm so unmotived and i'm starting to get pudgy around the midsection. I no i've gained about 6lbs back and it sucks! I started doing the 90 day supreme workouts which are great...but i only stuck to it for 2 weeks and for the past 1 1/2 weeks i've done nothing! My goal is to get up in the morning and hit this elliptical that sitting in my bed room....elliptical in the am...90 day supreme in the afternoon! *sigh* I really need to get these last 25lbs off! (Thanks for reading my vent lol)
mentallyskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 09:40 PM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Stop waiting until you feel like it.

Schedule it in, and commit. Sometimes we have to make like the Nike slogan and "Just DO it".
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 09:55 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 234/208/185

Height: 5'9"

Lovely, Your right!...And for that reason i'll be up in the AM doing what i have to do! I got way to comfortable after the first couple of lbs.
mentallyskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 08:25 AM   #4  
Ilene the Bean

Yep, just get up and do it!! Once you're up you'll be fine, if you drink coffee have a coffee first relax for 15-20 mins, then start exercising...

I was super lazy this morning too at 5:30 and I had a headache...But I forced myself and I was extremely happy after my bike ride...

We never regret exercising, that's a fact!
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 10:24 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 190/155/135

Height: 5'3"

Yeah, I have to agree. I don't think I have ever regretted getting some exercise in. I personally work late nights a lot now, so getting up early isn't in me. But I have most afternoons open so that is when I exercise.

Anyway, personally, finding exercises I like to do keeps me motivated. Change it up a bit too! Recently I've been checking out Youtube for some different videos: I've got zumba dances, some pilates, some tae bo videos now. I have the 30 day shred video. Then mix it all up! Today I'll do some zumba, 30ds, maybe some tae bo. I did pilates yesterday!

You'll feel great afterward too! Not only your body but your mind too. You will have a feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment!

Keep it movin'!!!
tdiprincess is offline   Reply With Quote