Old 07-04-2011, 10:09 PM   #1  

Talking So Far, So Good (NSV)

I've been on MF for a little over 9 weeks, and things are going decently. The heat here makes it very hard to eat. I have zero appetite when it's this hot. All I want are popsicles and iced tea, lol. However, I slog along and eat.
The scale didn't budge an ounce this week, but no biggie. I took my measurements last month and checked them on Saturday when I weighed in. I've lost a total of 9.5 inches off of me! I'm down two pants sizes, two shirt sizes and my arms and thighs shrunk! WooHoo!
I'm sure I'll be down a few pounds again this week. Got some resistance bands and found a set of weights that I had misplaced, so I can get used to strength training a bit again. We're all doing good, everyone. Hang in there!
SpinDizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 09:23 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

I haven't lost anything for several weeks, but I do notice my clothes fit much better. I didn't measure before I started, so no way to tell how many inches I've lost. But just yesterday I wore a pair of shorts that used to be uncomfortably tight and they are now loose!

WTG on your NSV!!!
alinnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 09:24 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 270/218/150

Height: 5'2"

You are doing AWESOME!!!

I forgot to do my measurements in the beginning. I think if I had, the weeks I don't progress would be easier on me if I had.

WAY TO GO!!!!
wildgrits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 10:10 AM   #4  
Shrinking Chick

S/C/G: 288/ticker/160

Way to go, Dizzie and Ali!

I've been measuring, too, and it seems that the weeks I don't lose a lot of pounds, I lose inches. So far I'm down 3 1/2 inches off my big upper belly!

Why don't you start measuring now, Wildgrits?
Riddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 09:51 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 270/218/150

Height: 5'2"

I think at the beginning I didn't really believe that I would have any success because I have never had success with any diet I tried.

I don't have a tape measure and I think two months ago actually seeing the reality of my measurements was going to be heartbreaking.

Forward two months and I am happily surprised that I have had success. I do have plenty of pics to see the difference.

The fact that NONE of my clothes fit is a sign I am shrinking.

I think I will borrow a tape measure this weekend and get that all done.
wildgrits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 09:55 PM   #6  
Shrinking Chick

S/C/G: 288/ticker/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildgrits View Post
I think at the beginning I didn't really believe that I would have any success because I have never had success with any diet I tried.

I don't have a tape measure and I think two months ago actually seeing the reality of my measurements was going to be heartbreaking.

Forward two months and I am happily surprised that I have had success. I do have plenty of pics to see the difference.

The fact that NONE of my clothes fit is a sign I am shrinking.

I think I will borrow a tape measure this weekend and get that all done.
That's the spirit! Shoot, you could borrow my tape measure - I'm just up the road in Ballston Spa.
Riddy is offline   Reply With Quote