Old 06-07-2011, 08:55 AM   #1  
Bye pre/post-preg pounds

S/C/G: 227/227/148

Height: 5.6

Default The Earl of Sandwhich

I'm going to Orlando in a few weeks and plan on eating at the Earl of Sandwhich. I LOVE their sandwhiches. I live in Canada so you can bet I will eat there a few times! I cannot find any nutritional information on their sandwhich and read somewhere that they don't offer their NI. Has anybody ever guesstimated the NI of their sandwhiches?

I will be trying the following sandwhiches: The Earl's Club, The Full Montagu, All American and Veggie and would love an estimate of points. I'm new at this, so I don't know how acurate my estimates would be.

The Earl’s Club – Roasted Turkey, Smoked Bacon, Aged Swiss Cheese, Lettuce, Roma Tomatoes & Sandwich Sauce

The Full Montagu® – Freshly Roasted Beef, Turkey, Aged Swiss & Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Lettuce, Roma Tomatoes & the Earl’s Mustard Sauce

All American – Roasted Turkey, Buttermilk Ranch, Cranberries, Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Lettuce & Roma Tomatoes

Veggie – Feta Cheese, Lettuce, Roma Tomato, Cucumber, Red Onion, Roasted Red Peppers & Mediterranean Dressing

TIA
Bonnie
Gottadoit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:19 AM   #2  
girl disappearing

S/C/G: 311/239.2/195

Height: 5'5"

I'm no help on the estimating, since I've never been and have no idea how much bread, cheese, meat, etc., they use. You could try emailing them for NI. I've had luck with that before with other restaurants that don't put that info online.
Tudor Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 12:07 PM   #3  

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'4"

I bet the points values for their sandwiches are really high. I did a little recon on the Panera site last week for a lunch out and so many sandwiches were about 16 - 20 points!

You might want to see if there are sort of comperable sandwiches at a place like Cosi, Au Bon Pain or Quiznos, as far as the fillings go. You may be able to get a range of likely points values.
BettyBooty is offline   Reply With Quote