Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2002, 05:11 PM   #1  
Catwoman

Default Anyone heard from Dyanm lately??

I'm worried about Dyanm and was wondering if anyone had any news about her lately. I remember her posting just after the surgery but havn't seen anything else from her. I know you not out of the woods untill 10 days afterwards because of infection. A friend of ours died from gall bladder surgery earlyier this year and I know how my dh had trouble with his surgery and had minor infections in the weeks after. Any news much appreciated, I just hope she's o.k and doing well.
Old 12-10-2002, 10:05 AM   #2  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

I got an e-mail from her last week and it sounded like she had been out of town. She seemed to be fine. So I wouldn't worry.

Oh Dyan.....where are you!!!!
Old 12-10-2002, 11:53 AM   #3  

Dyan, I hope everything is going okay! Drop a note when you have a chance!

Also, has anyone heard from BethAnne lately? Where are all our MIA's?!?!?! Come out, come out wherever you are!
Old 12-10-2002, 11:06 PM   #4  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

During the holiday season alot of people go MIA. I have even been on less than I like.
Old 12-11-2002, 09:27 AM   #5  

Whew! I was starting to get scared. Glad your doing well Dyan whereever you are!

Old 12-11-2002, 09:51 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 308/238/164

Height: 5'5.5"

Talking I'M HERE, I'M HERE !!

Here I am! Way...... in the back....See me? I'm the little head you see bobbing up and down. I somehow fell off the wagon. I feel like I'm lost in the crowd trying to catch up.

Sorry, I've been MIA....My surgery went fine. Been back to work for over a week now. After my surgery we headed to Utah for a week, to hang out w/ my brother and look at houses. Then when I got back to work, I wasn't able to get into the building, or my computer. I didn't even have a dial tone on my phone. Some lunk head (my boss) fell down on the job and didn't get my extention stuff turned in. So, for 2 day I sat here like a bump on a log. Yeah, a bump getting paid to twittle my thumbs .

Anyhoo, my last day in this pit, is next Friday (the 20th) and I couldn't be happier. I'm ready to move onward and upward. Wish I could say the same for my weightloss efforts . It's not as bad as it could be, I guess. Have been off the wagon for over a month, and FINALLY got the strength to get on that scale! I'm up 3.5 pounds, and can deal with that. TOM started earlier this week, so I want to believe that is also part of it. But the reality is......I haven't exercised in over 3 weeks (Got up at 4:30am yesterday and walked 2 miles, for the first time in weeks!), I haven't even been thinking about my water, and food?! Fagitaboutit..... I am trying to get back on the wagon. Honest I am. I can seem to grab a hold of it, get dragged a bit and then fall flat on face.

With the holidays, there is just so much to do. I think I may be ahead of the game. We have our tree up and decorated. ALL my christmas presents bought, paid for and WRAPPED (don't hate me ). I had to take advantage of a day w/o my kids and get everything done as fast as possible. The only thing left to do, is throw bows on them Christmas Eve. Now my house it self is also decorated, but could sure use a good cleaning! DH keeps telling me we have plenty of time and I have to remind him that 2 weeks from today is NOT alot of time. Not with all the other things going on.

We've decided to take Cheyenne out of preschool. Can't afford it w/ me out of work. I filled out the termination form on Monday, and could feel the water works. Held them back, but it truly does break my heart. But, we gotta do what we gotta do. So, w/ Cheye's birthday being a few weeks after Christmas and her leaving the school, I'm already trying to plan for her party. Printed out invitation yesterday and made reservations at Chuck E Cheese. Need to get them out to class mates, before her last day.

Somedays, I just don't know where my head is . But I want cha'll to know that I'm still here lurking......I promise to post more often, so ya know I'm still around. Thanks for caring and asking about me, I do miss you all.

Have a Happy Holiday!
Closed Thread