Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 01-28-2011, 10:12 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 256/249/156

Height: 5'9

Default I feel so strong!

I'm in the first month of my weightloss journey and its been tough. I'm realizing more and more that I am an impulse eater..I will have a perfect day with working out and eating right and then when I get home it all goes bad..I call the hours between 3 and 6 the dark hours. My husband is working nights so I don't see him and with 2 young kids I reach for that food and can't stop.. It is really taking a toll on me and today I came up with an idea to stop it. If I stay on my diet all day and into the "dark hours" then when my kids are finally in bed asleep I get a 100 calorie skinny cow bar. well....I DID IT!!!!!!! I even turned down homeade pizza!! I ate a very healthy dinner and I'm not hungry or anxious!!! I just wanted to share this amazing milestone in my diet!! thanks for listening!
blueydloyalady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 10:23 PM   #2  
The cake is a lie

S/C/G: 268/237.2/150

Height: 5'5"

Good for you! Those hours are bad for me too. Especially because my kids want their after school/ after nap snacks then.
sperrin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 11:19 AM   #3  

Height: 5ft3

Ohh and me too and there's no kids here -it is something about the evening. I need to save some food allowance for a snack at that time - it's when I don't that I start feeling hungry and think to **** with it - i'm gonna go over so may as well go the whole way and for me that's a full blown binge
Jalsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 11:03 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 240/235/150

Height: 5'8"

Great idea to "treat" yourself after a day of eating healthy. I need to do this as well, I always like something sweet after dinner and skinny cow 100 cal treats sound right up my ally.
luckymeeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 09:37 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 256/249/156

Height: 5'9

I've done it for 2 days now...and its going great! I'm feeling a little hungry this morning but I think its because I ate really early and went to bed early. Today will probabaly be a little more of a challenge...I am meeting my mom for lunch. I've been home since friday afternoon all by myself with the kids and I haven't had a week moment.
blueydloyalady is offline   Reply With Quote