Old 01-22-2011, 04:03 PM   #1  

Height: 5'8

Default Downward Spiral Proof Here!

Hello everyone!

I have proof that Atkins works well to control cravings! I went out for lunch today after having a few too many drinks last night, ate some bread that came with my food, and ever since have been craving sugar (something I haven't done for two weeks). As I am home alone tonight, I have managed to consume a couple of biscuits and peanut butter and just want more and more!

Sooo I will be back on a modified induction on Monday and will not allow myself wine or anything that resembles sugar until I can control myself! To be fair, I do feel all shaky now so I have proved to myself Atkins is a good thing for my health!

Just thought i'd share for motivational purposes!

Claire
claire0412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 06:32 PM   #2  

Height: 5'7"

Same thing happened to me. It is HARD to get over those cravings when they hit again. Makes you wonder how you ever lived with those constant cravings before once you know what it's like to be without them!
abluvion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 01:06 PM   #3  

Height: 5'8

Yeah it really is hard! I have been doing OK today but it seems all of my weight has gone back on (I guess from the glucose binding water again). I still feel skinnier though so not too bothered!

I've been back on track today but my stomach has been very unsettled...

I've had:
Porridge (80g = 10g carbs) made with water
3 egg omlette made with a bit of cream, courgette, red pepper and cheese +salad
Catfish salad with courgette, pepper, celery and all over veg I have left

Also bought an iceberg lettuce to make tuna mayo 'sandwiches' tomorrow lunch time and am gonna make a lasagne with courgette instead of pasta too. Ooh get back on the bandwagon!

I also have a slight suspicion that oats are causing my dodgy stomach. If this is true, I will be heartbroken, I was so excited this morning because I didn't have to eat eggs or cheese for breakfast. Shall not be amused if I have to go back!

I've had a stressful week, uni, moving flats etc but I have a ball to go to on Thursday evening so now I am going to be strict with myself, no more cheats (except the porridge). Onwards and upwards!

Claire
claire0412 is offline   Reply With Quote