Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2002, 09:29 AM   #1  

Default need some motivation

Hey there, I'm kind of new and I've posted a few threads in the 20 somethings forum, but that bunch doesn't seem very lively. No one replies or sends motivation....so, I am looking for a forum that has some energy! Hope you guys are it. I really enjoy this website! Let's see...a little about myself. I'm a 27 year old mother of two...a 5 year old girl and a 3 year old boy. I've been married for 6 years and I live in Wichita, Kansas. I weigh 186 and eventually would Love to be down to 140. Right now, my short term goal is to lose 10 pounds by December 19 which is when my official Christmas festivities begin. I recently stopped going to weight watchers but I'm still trying to stay within my points. I have problems drinking enough water and I like to munch at night before bed. Well, that's all for now, I'm off to the gym. I would love to hear about some of you and would love to start a morning motivation thread everyday. What do you think?! Also, I woud love to be a buddy to anyone. Just add me to your list! Email me or anything, I think the more motivation the better!!!!!
Old 11-18-2002, 11:20 AM   #2  
I will make it!

Angry Hi

If you like, you are welcomed to join our thread...its called Excercise, Diet and Support...yep...its in the miscellaneous category as well....introduce yourself there and jump on in. We are a nice group of ladies...that exercise regularly, are on healthy diet plans...we would love to hear your story...take a read at our posts and make all the suggestions you want...we are tabling a challenge...called pre-new year resolution...to see us through the holidays

hope to see you there

Cyan
Closed Thread