Old 12-27-2010, 03:33 PM   #1  

Default Anybody know the cost?

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I joined MRC in August 2010, was
doing OK, had gotten into the routine etc. At the end of Sept. I had emergency gallbladder surgery, a few complications with that, all is good now. Then I found I needed to have cataracts removed on both my eyes, a few weeks apart. Had some complications with that due to a incision that wouldn't heal correctly, vision is compromised now, but it will be OK after some lasik surgery. My husband and I were attempting to sell our house because it's way too big for us now that our kids are all grown and living on their own. Surprisingly someone made a good offer right after Thanksgiving, which is good news, except now we need to move out of our house by mid January or so. As I write all this it seems like there is no way that all this could have happened..nothing life threatening but very challenging!

As soon as we move in January I want to begin MRC again. All my weeks are gone due to my inability to focus during all the medical procedures. I gained 10 pounds back with all the confusion. Has anybody heard if MRC will be offering any special prices/programs for the new year? I'll be willing to pay whatever it takes to get myself going again, just curious if any of you had information on this.

I hope you were all able to manage the Christmas holiday and stay on track, or have found you were able to get back on track! I had lost 55 pounds when I joined MRC and needed to lose about 25 more to reach my goal weight. Thought a change like MRC might help me since my weight loss had stalled doing it alone.

Have a good day!
Debster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 03:43 PM   #2  

Hi..
I am here in Florida,but I would imagine this is nationwide,they are offering a special in yesterday's newspaper..

Patzi
patzi is offline   Reply With Quote