Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2002, 11:41 AM   #1  
Find a Way

Question Equations for Weight Watchers

Returning newbie, if that makes any sense. Used to come to these boards a lot and am returning!!

I recently picked up an Ipaq and have developed an Excel spreadsheet to use as a journal, love the handhelds. Anyway, I can't find the equations for the WW activity points and the WW food points and can't remember which website I found them on originally. Does anyone have those handy, or know where I can find them? I need the actual equations, not a place to enter the info and have it calc for me.

Thanks all.
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
If you could only have known? kimberleyanddarren Weight Loss Support 28 07-09-2009 03:37 PM
Weight Watchers = Too few calories? lilwolfe006 WW Food and Point Issues 25 05-16-2005 12:23 PM