South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 12:01 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

Default Monday Chat (formerly Murky Monday)

I will be walking for 20 minutes today. Breakfast will be veggie soup. I'm gonna really gear up the job search. I should find out by Wednesday whether or not I'll be interviewing for a job I applied for.
Old 09-20-2010, 05:30 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

It's certainly NOT murky here! The stars are just brilliant. I'm back to my early morning wake-up.

The car goes in for a new oil pan and gaskets this morning at 7:30. Tina will drive me home and then come and get me when it's done - a 20 minute drive. That means I'll be home today except for a walk down for the mail and to check in at the Mill.

I might even have time to find my fall pants. I dug out the storage box marked "Fall" yesterday and found it full of my Christmas china! I swear there are gremlins at work in this house.

Mill Board meeting at 4:30 today. I must remember to have a 4 PM snack.

Wishing you sunshine and smiles today.
Old 09-20-2010, 05:35 AM   #3  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning, Okie

It sounds like a really positive day that you have in mind. I'm glad you are starting your walking program. For me, exercise has really helped with losing weight for 2 reasons. One, it has made losing weight easier and second, I am more careful about what I eat.

I'm just about to pull out of Tahoe but wanted to check in. We're making a big push across Nevada with the hopes of fossil hunting in Utah.

Have a great OP day everyone!

ETA-Sunshine and Smiles to you, too, Ruth!

Last edited by Lexxiss; 09-20-2010 at 05:37 AM.
Old 09-20-2010, 06:10 AM   #4  
Be happy.

Good morning Okie, Ruth and Debbie!

Debbie, good luck on your fossil hunting! And Ruth, good luck on your fall pants hunting!

Okie, I love my walks. I'm glad you're going to fit a walk into your routine today. Good luck with your job search.

I went out for Chinese food with friends after church yesterday and my weight was up FOUR pounds when I got on the scale this morning. I had steamed veggies and chicken and a couple of glasses of diet coke so I know it's just the sodium but , it took me by surprise this morning.

Somehow I managed to get scheduled for both early bus duty and late bus duty this week. I'm hoping for nice sunny weather all week. I need to get going though, I'll have to leave early to get things set in my room before I head out to the playground.

Enjoy your Monday friends.
Old 09-20-2010, 06:42 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning girls,

I had a chance to get away for the weekend with some friends, and so I did. Did anyone miss me?

The first few days of this week should be "normal", but then Cindy leaves for 2 weeks in South Africa on Wednesday, and I'll be in charge of both the farm and the girls.

It's just now starting to break dawn on what's promising to be a beautiful day, and I'd better get cracking on the laundry and deciding what to get out for tonight's supper.
Old 09-20-2010, 06:45 AM   #6  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning early risers I'm grabbing some coffee then it's off to look for early birds. Today's plan is birding, exercise, and relax. I think I can manage that

Okie - Yum, veggie soup. If I was home I'd fill my crockpot now.

Ruth - I pulled one box of fall clothes out but need to get to the warmer stuff. Enjoy your at home day

Debbie - Here's to a fun and relaxing driving day.

Heidi - Hope you're done with bus duty for a long time. My Mom says the best thing about subbing is no bus or cafeteria duty, that and being out of the politics.

Time to get moving. The birds are up so I need to be too

ETA - I missed you Cottage! I'm glad you were missing because you were having fun

Last edited by CyndiM; 09-20-2010 at 06:46 AM.
Old 09-20-2010, 07:29 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Good Monday Morning all. I've got a feeling of dread in the pit of my stomach this morning, and no idea why. Going to ignore it until it goes away or I figure it out! Anyhow, working from home today, not much going on. Will get a walk in. The weekend was nice but very unproductive.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get your interview Okie.
Hope you don't have to go pants-less this fall, Ruth.
Glad you had a fun weekend cottage, sounds like the next couple of weeks will be lots of work!
Debbie, have a safe trip home, and happy fossil hunting!
Heidi, isn't it amazing your body can hold that much water?
Old 09-20-2010, 08:20 AM   #8  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good Monday morning all!

Heidi - I had Chinese last night too; my son's favorite to celebrate his news broadcast last week. Yep - that salt. Ugh.

My eating has been horrible lately. Last week I started PH1 again and fell off the wagon when we ate out unexpectedly. This coming weekend I am traveling and will have little control over my food. I soooo need to get back on track. Sigh.

Hope everyone has a great day
Old 09-20-2010, 09:55 AM   #9  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Good Morning Chickies! I have slipped and fell this weekend diet wise, but am back on track now... Holy Moly- I am having a killer time with my back and I am pretty sure it may be looking straight back at the gluten I have been eating. I was hoping that it was the bending over doing tile work but I can't seem to shake it off... Its so hard testing this or that in your body... I was hoping that it was just the dairy that I was having problems with but looks like it may be both.... as soon as I get my insurance back I think I am going to get my DR to have me tested for food allergies/sensitivities...

Well, for today I put my ezekial bread in the freezer , just had some brown not chicken rice for breakfast, and am about to make DH's lunch and get to work! I am going to pressure wash today... the aggregate drive and the deck. I at least need to get the drive washed if not sealed today too. Not really looking forward to it.
Closed Thread