Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-16-2010, 09:40 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 228/ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Default I forgot I was eating right...whoops.

So today, for whatever reason, I was 100% on target with my points and meals, until around 3:45 when I got the munchies. I was running out to do something, and decided I'd splurge a few points on an ice cream cone at Mc D's. While in the drive through, I realized I wouldn't be able to eat dinner for several hours, and should probably get something hot. Even after adding a sandwich, I still had about 5 points left, which would have been more than enough for me to eat oatmeal, soup or something like it when I got home later tonight.

However, I was attacked viciously by a pumkin muffin, two cupcakes, a chicken sandwich and a large sweet tea within the next few hours. I have no idea where my head was, but it was not on my shoulders.

In good news, I did (eventually) track everything (at least I hope it's everything, lol). In bad news, for a daily point allowance of 27, I ate 61.5. Here's to a better day tomorrow, lol.... 'cause it can only get better after that one
dancingirl81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 10:02 PM   #2  
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

Account for it, tomorrow is a new day. We're human, it happens.

I occasionally get attacked by red beer and french fries. I'm human too!
shcirerf is offline   Reply With Quote