Old 09-09-2010, 12:34 PM   #1  

Talking I Literally Drank My Own Sweat!!!

Ok, so I'm one of those girls who don't really sweat profusely when exercising. It can be hardcore like Insanity and I still walk away dewy lol. But I just did Yoga Meltdown by Jillian and OMG I was dripping. Like drops on the floor! I have never worked so hard and yet felt so good afterwards

I had just finished my 30DS on Lvl 1 for today and decided to look at her yoga vid for kicks. I always watch my workouts beforehand to see what's coming haha! I was already exhausted, but something told me to just get up and give it a try. Halfway in I was soaked and lovin' it! Does anyone else have this video or has tried it before? I'm so hooked, I want to start a challenge thread in the Chicks Up for a Challenge sub-forum if anyone is interested. I'd like to see how strong and lean I can get from including this in my routine. If anyone wants to join me, drop a note below
Meeky2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:53 PM   #2  
The Last 10lbs!

I have always liked doing yoga but the two DVDs I've watched haven't been challenging enough! This one sounds like it might do the trick! How long is it? Glad to hear it's such a good workout!
freedomreins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:58 PM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomreins View Post
I have always liked doing yoga but the two DVDs I've watched haven't been challenging enough! This one sounds like it might do the trick! How long is it? Glad to hear it's such a good workout!
I did Level 1 and it's about 35 min. I can't imagine what Level 2 is like, but it runs about 30 min. I didn't think yoga could do that to me lol!
Meeky2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:23 PM   #4  
improving life!

Height: 5'7"

I'v never tried those DVDs but I know exactly what your talking about with sweat. After I got in the routine for working out I stopped sweating a lot until someone took me to a spin class. I thought, oh its riding a bike this will be easy. But there was seat flying off of every part of me after not long at all. It was great I love sweating like that because I feel like I'm really giving it my all and getting an amazing work out.
pinkalarmclock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 11:08 PM   #5  
~ Jillian Junkie ~

S/C/G: 220/175ish/165

Height: 5'10

LOL I was gonna post this in TMI, but since we're sharing... I sweat so bad that it gets in my eyes and they start to burn!!!
singforthedayx is offline   Reply With Quote