Old 08-12-2010, 04:49 PM   #1  
Gob-a-lot :)

S/C/G: 248/197/150

Height: 5"7

Wink Forwards & Back, Up and not so many downs!!

Hey guys,

Before I introduce myself I better make a confession..I'm a diet addict!
I switch between one and the next every other day, research them inside out and end up having a total STS for weeks on end because I'm bloody pratting about!

Feel better now I've got that off my chest

But! Here I am 1st 8lbs lighter than I was in may and 3st 9lbs lighter than before I got pregnant last April (I was good throughout pregnancy, how, I will NEVER know!)

So, Been toying mostly with slimming world and weight watchers, but, decided after much looking into it that slimming world leaves me far too much room to eat all day long and what does constant grazing equate to? A sts not ideal, really!

So here I am, after a day where I went 16 over and had 39 points, I quite honestly resolve that I will be on form tommorow - stick to hopefully below my designated 23pts per day!

Hope everyone is doing well, better than me, anyway

Siobhan xx
Siobhan200210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 12:45 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 243/186.5/160

Height: 5'8

GOOD JOB making a choice. Remember that it takes time to make change. For me I concentrated on key elements at a time. Water was a huge factor. Once I got my water down pat, then I really focused on my points. It really is a matter of having patience and figuring out what point values for each food. For me I was the opposite, I waited out to eat and then at the end of the night I would have tons of food to eat,(which did not help break my habit of night time eating once the kids were down). Only once I had the program down and really understood it and say that it REALLY works, did I then think about the exercise factor.
GOOD LUCK with your journey.
toughchick is offline   Reply With Quote