Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 07-02-2010, 05:56 PM   #1  
300+ Chick

Thumbs up Dance Aweigh The Pounds July is Groovin!!

Hiya all!

Who likes music?? Who loves to dance? and melt those unwanted Lbs bye bye for good. So, who wants accountabilty for melting in July!!! GET UP AND SHAKE THAT BODY!!! Who's with me?? Post them here!!

This afternoon did 20 minutes dancing with Lady gaga, Ace of bace,Backstreet boys!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 12:58 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 225/225/175

Height: 5'7"

Liliann,

I can't believe you've had no response to this thread. I'm doing belly dance with Fit TVs Shimmy girls. I especially love the shoulder rolls. And the stretched out arm rotations. It's pilates/yoga like, set to music, and so graceful. I used to wake up in the morning and dance with Outkast's "I love the way you move". Just to get the blood pumping first thing.

I hope you're still dancing, at least once a day and good luck to you with your fun, healthy choice.

Plumpie
Plumpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 11:42 AM   #3  
*~ZUMBA~*

S/C/G: 324/197/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi! I've been dancing to the Just Dance Wii game. Love it!

There are 32 songs to choose from. I challenge my children to dance-offs and we have a lot of fun trying to get the Wii to correctly give us points!

(Sometimes the Wii does not seem to register my moves correctly~I mean, seriously, I am following the dancer on the screen perfectly~I just know I am! HA HA!)
dewdrop1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 11:48 AM   #4  
RachBaGach

S/C/G: 336/319/150

Height: 5'6"

I LOVE dancing!! I just got a dance dvd called hip-hop abs, dance the pounds away! It came in the mail yesterday, and I intend to try it out tonight!! I can't wait!! I'm also going to start zumba classes at my gym, I've heard these are intense but FUN and set to modern music (I believe Beyonce's Diva was written about me!) I've just started a week ago, but I've officially lost 2 lbs as of this morning, and I can't wait to lose more!!

Favorite Dance Move??? The Stanky Leg!
muelle12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 07:35 PM   #5  
Fighting to be Fit

Height: 5'3.5" Age: 22

Dancing is one of my favorite hobbies! It's fun, and it burns energy. =) I'll often dance while my sweetheart is away at work. Just dance around the house and be silly to music, or bop around the house while doing chores. My honey and I have also been doing a workout called Hip Hop Abs. It has a few different workout videos that teach you some dance moves in the process. It's a ton of fun! I have an intro to belly dancing video that I've been putting off doing for a while, but now I feel motivated to work on that some more too! I'm glad so many other people have gotten up and shaken their groove than!

Thank you for starting this thread Liliann!!
UrthWurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:13 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

i love to dance to modern music. I find a couple of good songs put them on a cd, and hop on my rebounder, I also throw in some rebounding while i'm at it...very fun.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 12:33 PM   #7  
RachBaGach

S/C/G: 336/319/150

Height: 5'6"

This thread is so great! The only thing I don't like about my work out dvd? Its not modern music I'm trying to find songs I like that fit the same beat.
muelle12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 03:35 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliann View Post
Hiya all!

Who likes music?? Who loves to dance? and melt those unwanted Lbs bye bye for good. So, who wants accountabilty for melting in July!!! GET UP AND SHAKE THAT BODY!!! Who's with me?? Post them here!!

This afternoon did 20 minutes dancing with Lady gaga, Ace of bace,Backstreet boys!
oh my gosh, i LOVE lady Gaga! She's a real inspiration with those legs too.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote