Old 07-01-2010, 10:28 AM   #1  
This is me!

S/C/G: 286.4/see ticker/145

Height: 5' 6"

Default Weight, and it has held me back: Read & Comment!

My question is why have I put my body through this over the past 3 years? I thought about my goals and what no while walking on the treadmill last night, and you know I missed out on alot just because of my low self esteem. It's like I couldn't see that I could be small too. In other words, I have never walked on the beach with my bathing suit on and felt great about it. With all the beauty of the ocean and the beach you would think I would have felt better about it. But I never have. I love the sun & getting a tan, but when u have extra weight it is very hard to see past what is standing in your way.

Just like shopping, I don't go shopping with anyone because I don't want anyone to know the size clothes I wear. Also, I LOVE SHOPPING!!!!!

In the end, you wonder how you can go through so much pain of depression & desperation, low self-esteem, feeling left out, and feeling held back and not be able to go through a diet. I do without so many things because of my weight, how come its so hard to do without the food.

This journey to weight loss is going to be long, and hard. I feel like time should just fast forward, so I can live my life. I am tired of settling.

I believe in myself more than I ever have, because I know what I am capable of and what I'm not!!! Wish me luck, because this time its gonna work!
tonyaap20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:34 AM   #2  
is super awesome.

S/C/G: ...ticker...

Height: 5'7"

I think I had that epiphany, too. The 'I believe in myself more than I ever have" part of it. Its like this time is different. This is the longest I've stuck with a weight loss/management plan and I'm SO excited about it still. 3FC is so inspiring.

Anyways, I agree. I love shopping. And I would LOVE to be able to have an event to go to, and be able to just go buy a dress at the mall and be done with it. I want to shop in smaller stores! I mean, I wear american eagle stuff, but I dont want to be in the XXL and the 14 jeans and 16 pants. Jerks.

On a side note, I hope I don't loose my boobs. That'd be a sad sad day.
kateleestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:58 AM   #3  
This is me!

lol. I have lost weight in the past, and my boobs are the first to go, but I don't mind. At least I keep my butt : ) haha
Old 07-01-2010, 11:27 AM   #4  
Shifty Werewolf

S/C/G: 285/209/165

Height: 5'5"

My boobs were the first to go and I notice my butt is catching up with them fast. But I'd rather be thin and shaped like a plank than fat like I was.
Vladadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 11:58 AM   #5  
This is me!

I can't wait to have progress like you guys have!!!